[H] Friday night 25 man DS @ 8ST GDKP run

85 Blood Elf Hunter
would love to join if time permit me, get bored and nothing to do + different time zone :(
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
good run tonight. 8/8 in ~2hrs with 455,000g pot equaling to 18,200g each.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
bump need more buyers for Friday.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I am very interested in the legendary items this week as my guild is not raiding, pst me so i cna sk you a few quick question pls, either on this rogue or my alt warrior Knarkotix. thanks
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
02/20/2012 08:53 PMPosted by Rogurt
I am very interested in the legendary items this week as my guild is not raiding, pst me so i cna sk you a few quick question pls, either on this rogue or my alt warrior Knarkotix. thanks

The legendary items are getting sold to 1 rogue already and he only has a few more weeks to go. After he is done, all legendary items will be on opened for bidding at the start of the run.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
would be nice if you changed your loot rules to notify people correctly.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
done.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
bump for Friday
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Any chance for late apps?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I have a ret/prot pally or a lock able to come :).
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
good run tonight was the fastest run so far ~1:45 hrs for a one shotting all bosses 8/8. also the highest yield amounting to over 500k!!! I guess the mount that dropped probably had something to do with it!

still looking for more buyers for next week so sign up!!!

Edited by Furykin on 2/24/2012 7:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
bump need more DPS!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Still looking for a Ret Pally?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
yes we are looking for all classes at the moment. Buyers only though .. carries slots are all full for now!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Is there a required amount to buy each time you come? I know it would be unusual but what if nothing dropped that I wanted would I be required to bid on something regardless?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
02/29/2012 09:04 PMPosted by Torgaddon
Is there a required amount to buy each time you come? I know it would be unusual but what if nothing dropped that I wanted would I be required to bid on something regardless?

No there is no set amount you need to buy ... If something drops that is obviously an upgrade and you don't bid on it as a buyer then you will probably not come the next week or worst case scenario is you forfeit your share of the gold at the end.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
signing up for my shaman ilvl 395 in guild
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
good run tonight .. total pot size was over 518k. ~20.6k each.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
bump need more buyers for next week.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]