RAF: Recruit A Friend

7 Blood Elf Paladin
Very active person needed!

A little about myself, I am a representative of the human species in his 20’s, male. From the East-coast of Canada - Toronto (EST). I have 3 months of spare time, with the ability to game every day - all day.

I already have 2 Cataclysm accounts, and as I have not played since the release of Cata, without much friends and a guild to back me up I see no point in continuing developing my current characters.

I am lucky to still have my Cataclysm Collectors Edition code safe and sound, still not used, and I will be able to buy Vanilla/BC/Woltk + 60 day gaming card tomorrow.

I am looking for someone who is rather active, and is looking to level MULTIPLE characters. Runs are always a plus, but it is far from mandatory. I do, on the other hand, expect the person to be well put in the game (gold for bags, mounts) so we do not waste our time on sidetracking to farm up for a bunch of bags.

I have been a tank since Vanilla, so I can tank LFG’s or well if you wish to be the tank I would rather DPS than heal.

I do like PVP and I do like raids, so If you have a PVP guild or some way to shove me into a alt run, it would be very appreciated.

I do not mind elfs or orcs so both Alliance and Horde are welcome!

Please reply in this thread or add me on Skype (please make a note that its about WOW or RAF): TorontoRaccoon
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]