The Ship In'a Bottle Tavern! [RP Hub]

85 Human Death Knight
The Ship In'a Bottle Tavern has returned!

~OPENS 1/27/12!~

It's back and better than ever, new management, new guild, and new times. We still offer the good ol' Tavern style RP, run out of your favorite boat in your favorite harbor, we offer Medium to Heavy style RP and serve as a hub for RP for the server. All characters are welcomed but OOC harassment will not be tolerated. Please come here with the intention of having fun Roleplaying, not trolling or advertising your raid group and how uber l33t your gear is. (Unless your RP gear is super l33t.)

Open on, But not limited to, Monday Wednesday Friday and Saturday, from 8:00 PM Server time till when ever the last employee or guild member decides to close shop.

The boat's got a few rules set in stone, that you'd probably do best in reading before you step aboard. If you don't read them here, they're posted right next to the door before entering the cabin of the Bottleneck:

1. NO FIGHTING ON THE BOAT.
    2. NO BREAKING THINGS ON THE BOAT.
    3. STAY OUT OF THE BACK.
    4. NO SPELLS ON THE BOAT.

So come on in for a good night on the town, enjoying everything from Pinot Noir to Cherry Grog, and ask about the Tavern's Special, The "Harbor Special" for a taste of something special~!

((The Bottleneck, that's the name of the boat, is located here in the Stormwind Harbor http://i.imgur.com/lbJjO.jpg ))
Edited by Milaè on 2/1/2012 6:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
01/19/2012 12:25 AMPosted by Bloodydemize
3. STAY OUT OF THE BACK.

very suspicious /grin

That's where he keeps the bodies.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You should give me guild information so I can update the roster!
Reply Quote
18 Orc Warlock
Is this the place I go to dump off all the terrible RPers who won't stop stalking me?

(It's a great place, but seriously, they annoy me, maybe you can make them better? Or at the very least see if they make a good stew.)
Edited by Reshuv on 1/22/2012 1:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
We're not really elitists, though terrible RP is frowned upon. We can't really filter it out, since what the boat stands for is a hub for server RP. Something to kick up life into this corpse of a server. Not saying it's dead RP wise, but Publically, there is barely any way to find other RPers unless you have the contacts. We plan to fix this, even if it means dealing with the more terrible players. I'd suggest if you don't like their playstyle, grammar, or something else, you can easily put them on ignore and continue on with your converstation with other Tavern-Goers. On a side note, we'll be opening a guild specifically for those skill and those who frequent the boat.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
If you are doing calendar invites on par of a regular daily opening, feel free to add me to it and I will extend it to the RP minions in Burasadare.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
I'm really excited to be opening the bar up again! Pel (ICly) is in need of a pick me up, and nothing made her happier then meeting new people at the ship!
Reply Quote
Seeeeeeel. <3
I'll be there, Milae. <3. On someone.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
01/25/2012 09:17 AMPosted by Linzaki
If you are doing calendar invites on par of a regular daily opening, feel free to add me to it and I will extend it to the RP minions in Burasadare.

I don't exactly know how to work the calendar system that well, but if you want to make one for your guild and or friends, feel free to do so! Your RP is always welcome! :D
Edited by Milaè on 1/26/2012 5:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
01/25/2012 11:12 PMPosted by Milaè

I don't exactly know how to work the calendar system that well, but if you want to make one for your guild and or friends, feel free to do so! You're RP is always welcome! :D

I can teach you that, no problem! I'll try to snag you tonight or tomorrow and pull you in vent for a walk through! :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I would like to apologize for breaking rule #3 a few minutes ago. ((My character was drunk!)) And I didn't know the rules. Expect to see me tomorrow and I hope you have a good bit of alcohol in stock.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]