Super Pug-a-din Healer - Filling Slots!

85 Blood Elf Paladin
This expansion has been quite rough for me across the board on all of my toons. I have had a rough time finding a guild that I can raid with due to my awkwardly changing work schedule. So I have decided to !@#$% myself out as a go to PuG-A-Din Healer for those in need.

If you ever have those nights where a healer doesn't show up to a raid and you desperately need to a fill a slot feel free to PM me and I will lend a hand. I am even willing to temporarily join your guild during the raid for the sake of not deterring from "Guild Progression". I will only be running 10-man content sadly as my computer is at times unreliable in 25-man progression (hope to fix that in the future).

I will bring my own flask, pots, and food so there is no need to provide me with anything, unless of course a cauldron is provided in which case I do appreciate it! I will also pay for my own repairs even if temporarily invited to a guild.

I have both Ventrillo and Mumble installed on my computer and am willing to download Teamspeak if that is your client of choice.

*I am not charging for this service -- I am simply looking for raids when possible, with a chance to roll on loot.*

Your experience:

I don't care what your progression is so long as you are reasonably confident in your ability to progress. I am not asking for 8/8 runs, only that your group is capable of downing a few bosses and the basics. (Geared, gemmed, and enchanted properly)

My experience:

T11: 12/12 (My hunter Hodon)
T12: 5/7
T11: 4/8 (Hodon)

I am currently very comfortable with all of the fights this tier as I have done much reading up and video watching on these fights (just haven't had any luck really doing them except for in pugs). I am confident I can progress 8/8 given the chance to do so.

Bringing my hunter is also not out of the question, I do enjoy playing both toons very much so if you need a DPS please feel free to ask as well!

If you would like to take me on a trial run pre-raid just get in touch with me and I will be more than willing to show you what I can do. Feel free to pm me anytime if you are in need of my services!

I am usually on the following toons - if you get in touch with me on any of the following I am more than willing to give out my Real ID in the future for the sake of easier contact:

Squishy
Hodon
Greaver

Those are the toons I am most frequently on, also feel free to drop me mail on Squishy if interested!
Edited by Squishy on 1/19/2012 9:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Nobody comes to the Velen forums anymore. Heck, I didnt even see this post...im your imagination.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
01/20/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Cyclopse
Nobody comes to the Velen forums anymore. Heck, I didnt even see this post...im your imagination.

Must be true, his guild is imaginary as well.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/20/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Cyclopse

Perhaps but still gotta try!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'm on the velen forums.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/31/2012 01:57 AMPosted by Lucasta
I'm on the velen forums.

Hi :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]