Combat Weapons Question

85 Undead Rogue
I'm understanding a combat rogue should equip a slow, high damage weapon in the main hand and put a faster one in the off-hand

Currently I have a level 378 offhand with speed of 1.80

Last night I picked up two level 390 weapons speed 2.60

Should I duel wield both and sacrifice the speed in the offhand for the higher level weapon?

Thanks in advance for any help

Capers
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I'm understanding a combat rogue should equip a slow, high damage weapon in the main hand and put a faster one in the off-hand

Currently I have a level 378 offhand with speed of 1.80

Last night I picked up two level 390 weapons speed 2.60

Should I duel wield both and sacrifice the speed in the offhand for the higher level weapon?

Thanks in advance for any help

Capers

No. Always use a 1.4 dagger in the off-hand.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
No. Always use a 1.4 dagger in the off-hand.

This. The 1.8 is much too slow as is.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Yeah, even the 346 blue dagger you can buy with justice would probably be better than that 1.8 you have in your offhand now.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Ok thanks for the response, guess I'll spend gold on just getting one of the slow 390 axes enchanted and find another off hand

Capers
Reply Quote
10 Goblin Rogue
Ok thanks for the response, guess I'll spend gold on just getting one of the slow 390 axes enchanted and find another off hand

Capers

I'd invest in starting the legendary quest line if I were you.

You get some awesome weapons, and the quests are really some of my favorite in the entire game. It's really something every rogue should experience.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]