my account has 1 month free trial w/o card?

(Locked)

90 Human Hunter
I just put in my WoW battle chest CD key, and my 1 month free gameplay is already on, but i didn't put in a credit card or anything, is there a way i can turn it off until i put in a credit card?
52 Tauren Warrior
The game automatically comes with a free month, there's no turning it off. If you put a credit card in, you won't get charged until the free month runs out.
Support Forum Agent
01/17/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Ragedhunter
I just put in my WoW battle chest CD key, and my 1 month free gameplay is already on, but i didn't put in a credit card or anything, is there a way i can turn it off until i put in a credit card?

As Bullchanon mentioned, Ragedhunter, all new standard accounts receive 30 days of game time. This time starts as soon as you have upgraded. I'm afraid there is no way to disable this time, it ticks down until it runs out.

If you wish to continue playing after the free 30 days, you can enter a payment method.
90 Human Hunter
Oh i see, thank you for the notice.
90 Human Warrior
I have a similar issue sort of, my issue is that i have the recruit a friend month of playing and i linked it to my main account but when trying to whisper on that account it says i need to upgrade but i already have upgraded and added gametime i was wondering how to get rid of the "trial" part of it so i can talk in trade and send mail from my mains to that account
90 Human Warrior
please help me
Digital upgrades take 72 hrs for all the social restrictions to fall off.
90 Tauren Druid
Nam please don't necro a thread especialy if its over a yr old ur better off creating ur own thread and stating ur issue then opening a thread that was solved over a year ago.
Support Forum Agent
Locked this thread. Please check the date of the thread before adding to it, Namiaian.

If you're still looking for help, please create a new thread.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]