Nerfs.

85 Troll Druid
Blizzard. You have dealt the final blow, to any Player vs Enemy content. Already releasing nerfs after the content has only been released for just over two months. This is beyond ridiculous, this game is slowly being casually crushed to a granule so that way casuals can 'face the content'. The casuals are very content with doing Looking for Raid, there was hundreds of posts, saying that they were content with the LFR System.

The is LFR there for a reason, for people to 'complete the content' as you worded it, the community is very, very happy with it. You even stated it yourself, the jump from Looking for Raid, to Normals is a big jump, and then from Normals to Heroics is an even greater jump. Yet you continue to diminish the whole aspect of progression. I was content, with the difficulty of the raids, especially hardmodes. Trying to compete with other guilds on our server, the whole aspect of the grind is now slowly being replaced because you are listening to the public screaming that the content is hard. To all the casuals, this is like Burning Crusade. There were no such things as nerfs, it was flat out progression. That's how the game was meant to be.

I don't want to imagine what the Mists of Pandaria will be like, it'll be exactly like the first two tiers of this expansion aswell, flooded with continuous nerfs.
90 Night Elf Druid
See ya 'round!
90 Dwarf Warlock
What nerf?
85 Human Death Knight
Nerf?
85 Dwarf Priest
01/18/2012 06:36 PMPosted by Smackyouout
the whole aspect of the grind is now slowly being replaced because you are listening to the public screaming that the content is hard.

Any good company that wants to make money always panders to the majority of their playerbase. It sucks, but it's a rule of good business.
85 Troll Druid
http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2623-Dragon-Soul-Difficulty-Changes-Curse-Weekly-Roundup

There. Quite sad.
85 Human Rogue
I thought seeing the content was supposed to happen in LFR, not normal and heroic. Really Blizz?
01/18/2012 06:38 PMPosted by Awkward
What nerf?

01/18/2012 06:38 PMPosted by Deathbringêr
Nerf?

Check the main page.
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Beat Heroic modes then you can complain?
85 Night Elf Hunter
So long as you can disable the buff, who cares?
90 Tauren Druid
"The spell can also be disabled by talking to Lord Afrasastrasz at the beginning of Dragon Soul, if a raid wishes to attempt the encounters without the aid of the Dragon Aspects."

Problem solved. Turn them off if you don't want them. The challenge will still be there if you wish it to be.
90 Night Elf Druid
01/18/2012 06:39 PMPosted by Abandonship
What nerf?

Nerf?

Check the main page.
This mechanic has been in the game since ICC. It can be turned off. What's the problem?
85 Human Rogue
01/18/2012 06:39 PMPosted by Thedayofdark
Beat Heroic modes then you can complain?

5/8 HM reporting in, and complaining as well.
Seeing the content has been had. Don't do this Blizzard.
85 Tauren Death Knight
got a question does it really matter I mean honestly? lol
86 Blood Elf Paladin
As much as I despise threads like this, I am going to miss having content that me and my friends could work on each week, that would be at the same level of difficulty. That felt truly great to finally kill.

Blizzard, your not only moving the goal posts. Your missing the point. Heroic modes are the one major PVE challenge in this game, what keeps people like me playing this is the feeling of friendship, and working together with our friends to beat challenges.
85 Troll Druid
Sylphic. You don't seem to understand the point.

The whole point of progression is not to have content nerfed by a buff, just like ICC, or Sunwell.

Thedayofdark, this is an alt. I raid actively on both, and I am quite angered by the prospects that Blizzard have placed in front of us.
90 Human Warrior
So it's going to be another qqfest like ICC was. DS IS TOO EASY WITH THE BUFF QQ.

Seems history repeats itself.

Sylphic. You don't seem to understand the point.

The whole point of progression is not to have content nerfed by a buff, just like ICC, or Sunwell.

Thedayofdark, this is an alt. I raid actively on both, and I am quite angered by the prospects that Blizzard have placed in front of us.

Then turn off the buff when that change comes in. The same happened to ICC. You didn't complain about that did you.
Edited by Aeldain on 1/18/2012 6:43 PM PST
90 Human Warrior
Inc Blue

I believe Master Bashiok is preparing a statement in this thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3932904229

You're welcome to share your feedback there. :)
Edited by Turagent on 1/18/2012 6:43 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Well, they did say something about an ICC-esque buff pre-release, did they not?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]