RIP No Life?

85 Blood Elf Warrior
You Are not good. Pie Chart is not "good". I put good in quotations because we are relating you to the rest of the world of warcraft world.

In relation, you are not even in the top 1% of guilds competing for "Nerds who can kill %^-* fastest" category.

I love people like you who think guilds/players are bad because they aren't "the best".

The fact that you post behind an alt is proof enough that your guild isn't worth anything and you probably got denied to pie chart.

trip post
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I think I might of removed you from Real ID alot of people stop playing ending season 9

Mcfeely still owe me his real ID.

Dreal hit me up in game or send me a in game mail.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I lost everyone on real id when I disabled it, didn't realize it would remove all my friends when i turned it on later
Reply Quote
<3 no life, I miss Mcfeely and all the old school no lifer's I played with when LL was still around : |
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
i think you should ragequit
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
No life has been done for sometime we lost most of our members to swtor (and Cadarns yelling in vent :) a few of us tried to keep it going but taking such a blow to our ranks we were better off going our own separate ways.
Reply Quote
No life 4 life
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
wasn't timoszor in <no life> ?
also, what ever happened to that lil !@#$%?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)