How do I get champion seals?

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hey. I know how to get them, threw quests and exc. But when I go to the Tournenmant I cant see any of the quests and I'm 81! So whats the problem? Do I need to be exalted with a certain place? Thanks.
Reply Quote
THere should be a breadcrumb quest near the flight master in Dal (I think the guy on the white hippogryph)

http://www.wowpedia.org/Argent_Tournament will get you going from there.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
01/18/2012 10:23 PMPosted by Saramaa
Hey. I know how to get them, threw quests and exc. But when I go to the Tournenmant I cant see any of the quests and I'm 81! So whats the problem? Do I need to be exalted with a certain place? Thanks.
Start off at the argent's tent. they will send you to the horde tent and there you can learn prove to be an "aspirant". once you've completed that, you can then choose a faction to be a "valiant". THEN.... once you pass the valiant's challenge you can become a champion. this is when you will start getting champion seals. must be a champion to get champion seals. oh and you get these champion quests from your friendly knights of the ebon blade on the north side of the tournament grounds. it will take you about 10 days before you finally become a champion.
Edited by Voltaris on 1/18/2012 10:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
You need to work your way through the ranks to become a champion of your home city before you can earn Champion's Seals. You start as an Aspirant by taking this quest:
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=13678
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I really dont see any quests there.:(
Reply Quote
78 Tauren Druid
They shouldn't be not showing at your level but you can turn on low level quest tracking in case blizz messed up the level coding on them and run around the tourny grounds to see if any show up. If none show up at all your best bet would probally be to put in a GM ticket.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
The only requirement for that quest to be available is being lvl77, you're 81 so you're fine there and you're not too high to need the "low level quests" option.
It should be in the big tent on the west side of the Argent Tournament grounds, npc giving this quest is called Justicar Mariel Trueheart.

I really can't think of a single reason why there are no quests showing up there for anyone lvl81
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]