Keeping Ysondre Alive

85 Undead Warlock
In my experience since joining the guild, Vixens is a fine group of people. IMO, that is first and foremost, and ancillary to that is the GM's rule that all toons must be female.

Bush left and it is unfortunate to see him go. It was his choice to sex change his toon and I believe he looks appropriate as Tauren as well. He's a sharp person and more coy than most of you know - that's my opinion anyway from the short time I've known him. I got trolled hard from him a while back, was not expecting it, bit back really hard and we had some conflict. But we came to a reconciliation of sorts and I wouldn't go as far as saying we're friends or anything, but I respect the guy because we were able to communicate on an issue of conflict, and in the WoW community - and in life - that's not all that common to be able to do. /bow Bush. The guy is analytical and does his homework, thinks several steps ahead, and those are skills quite usable in something that really counts - IRL.

Only two types of people believe Bush was kicked. The first is a fool and believes the straw man argument that he was kicked. The second insults his intelligence vis a vis that he didn't have the foresight to see it coming.

On the issue of Vixens haters, I can only speak for myself at this point in time. D was the last of 3 for my rotation when I rolled on this server. The other 2 were male toons. Something about an evil female priest that ate dead bodies was appealing. I lucked out when I ultimately found Vixens. I have found the people to be a fine group, and not once have I found a braggard in the mix. This is quite surprising given the trolls on the forum and elsewhere seemingly omnipresent and unrelenting. There will always be two types in the world of building tall buildings. The first goes about building tall buildings and the second has a building, either doesn't know how to build it bigger or refuses to do so, and subsequently goes about knocking down the building of others. I'm going to go about building my building and I'm sure that Naddi is going to do the same. People are going to find where they fit by trial and error and I'd rather be a part of a good community and have trollers actually believe that I'm not strong enough a man IRL to tolerate "your a dude playing Btch toons, man" herpity-derp (intentional misspelling btw on "you're") comments than to be part of a gaming experience where instead of playing the game itself I'm getting involved with efforts outside of the game > the game itself, just to create disutility for other players. Economically speaking, these are the greatest fools of all, for one could save the $15 monthly fee, go down to the local park and pick on weak people all day long for free.

EDIT: this post was created as part of another thread that was deleted while replying, which is why some context may appear to be missing.

tl;dr: go play minecraft.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Naddi...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysondre/Naddi/simple

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysondre/Naddi/statistic#21:152

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysondre/Naddi/pvp#bgs

Inc reports from her and her guildies so I get another ban but yet she does it. She's like Sidney Crosby of hockey, she can start things but she can't finish anything.

Zoruec stop being mean plx
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
04/20/2012 05:00 AMPosted by Lèxi
Zoruec stop being mean plx

That's just asking for more, bro =/
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
This server is alive, its just that everyone has their own raid group and is comfortable with it.
Maybe we should start pugging more and helping other people who are looking to raid.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
A blizzard employee will never ask for your password
Edited by Qweqww on 4/20/2012 3:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
o.0
Edited by Abandonâtion on 4/20/2012 8:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
04/20/2012 07:23 AMPosted by Qweqww
worst pve guild in the world is Ysondre's most active guild.

I don't think anyone said anything about "worst pve guild in the world".. you are implying something?! :O
let the hater in me

I should make that a youtube song...
I almost miss Exodus so we could at least have pride again.

/server transfer to Cho'gall
20 world class players on Ysondre

o.0
Spending your life chasing progression is probably the most selfish, pointless pursuit

How is it selfish when you raid with 9/24 other people sitting on a chair looking at a computer monitor? If you wanna "chase progression," go to Illidan and get 8/8 hm in the first week of being there, simple.
Summer's here, go get tanned losers.

You ma'am/sir are wrong.. It is in fact SPRING TIME, THE ONLY PRETTY RING TIME, BIRDS SING A-DING... A DING A DING A DING SWEET LOVERS LOVE... THE SPRING!
I can't tan in rain bro
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Summer's here, go get tanned losers.

Actually, it's spring.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
I sure hope I meet a real wizard someday soon
Edited by Qweqww on 4/20/2012 3:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
On an unrelated note, has Knadra ever made a post he didn't delete? I'm not all that interested in what he has to say, but it'd odd all his posts are marked deleted.

He's banned.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
04/20/2012 09:51 AMPosted by Qweqww
8 hours a day playing wow is better than 8 hours of family time? Or work time even?

Speak for yourself bro...
04/20/2012 09:51 AMPosted by Qweqww
Now go eat something fatty...

I just ate some chinese food bro, come at me
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
04/20/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Abandonâtion
I just ate some chinese food bro, come at me

3 pigs with asian names doesn't count as "Chinese food"
Edited by Qweqww on 4/20/2012 11:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Except for the occasional annoying troll hiding behind a level one alt, Ysondre is a decent realm.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
<Viladin

you big dummy!
Reply Quote
i heard about the other boyfriends she's had facerollwins, fluffy, gandalug, jellibeenz, we can go on here and their was this one time me and you had a thing Abandonâtion <3 remember that on we sat on org watching the pixelated sunset and you /whispered in my ear i want your totems
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
This server is like a small community, which is why I came back to it.

If anyone wants to wpvp, just whisper me, let's go have some fun. The wpvp during TBC was so much fun. Fighting Tabula Rasa and other alliance guilds on a daily basis in Hillsbrad was the reason I still play this game. I know a lot of alliance hate me from TBC [my toon was a hunter called alexcook]. But that's what keeps this server going. So keep the hate going, kill and camp as much as possible, and let's keep people entertained.

You!

I was wondering what happened to Alexcook, the most infamous low-level-corpse-camper to ever live!
Is your body still logged out in STV where I FINALLY got my revenge on you after being camped from the early level 30s till you stopped playing him? You came back briefly as an 80 while I had leveled to 82 and I got to camp you for a change. Happiest day of my WoW my life.

The only player I ever met that would camp a low level for hours.
Reply Quote
10 Blood Elf Rogue
Posted by Qweqww
"Spending your life chasing progression is probably the most selfish, pointless pursuit."Au contraire mon frere, your spamming trade for days on end to get that last achievement for battlemaster clearly set the bar for self-centered little twits.

PS: Are you the only battlemaster in existence to never cross 1500? Maybe Koruec can carry you... :o)
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
Posted by Qweqww
"Spending your life chasing progression is probably the most selfish, pointless pursuit."Au contraire mon frere, your spamming trade for days on end to get that last achievement for battlemaster clearly set the bar for self-centered little twits.

PS: Are you the only battlemaster in existence to never cross 1500? Maybe Koruec can carry you... :o)

I've been over 1500
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]