2h Sword Transmog

90 Human Paladin
Need 2h sword transmog ideas. Go!
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
While i would immediately say the "Lionheart Executioner", sadly that blade is no longer available to those who did not receive the pattern in the burning crusade expansion pack.

Gurthalak has quickly made its way into my top 5 of favorite 2H swords however i would still have to say "Armageddon" still remains my favorite. As well there are some nice one's from ulduar 25

Perhaps you might want to look into those or just for the memory to see what "Lionheart Executioner" was.
Edited by Yøshî on 1/19/2012 2:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Lionheart Executioner!

Oh...
Reply Quote
I'd look into Ashkandi (old or new), the Untamed Blade, or if you like the barbaric look, the Blackblade of Shahram.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
<---
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Untamed Blade was always my favorite, but depends on what you like.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'm finally putting together a Retribution set for PvP so I can use my Lionheart Executioner - I've tanked and healed for a couple of years now, so never had a use for a 2-hander. But it's sat in my bank long enough, time to put on a show!

P.S. Still hoping for a reversal on the level-60 PvP gear being un-transmogrifiable so I can use the lamellar shoulders for my Holy set (shown here)!
Edited by Agrupiel on 1/20/2012 1:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Get Despair which drops from Kara Raid 10Man Lvl70, easy just you need to get the,
Romeo & Juliet Play Event :D
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/28573

It's so Pretty X3
Edited by Ryanstiles on 1/20/2012 2:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm pretty happy with my set now.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You can transmog it, just need to have played during lvl 60 days.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Obsidian Edged Blade :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
01/21/2012 02:49 AMPosted by Hugemonster
Obsidian Edged Blade :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
What would you use for two-handed hammers?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Wait...what? You can't get Lionheart Executioner anymore? Boy am I glad I still got mine from BC, awesome sword. I was wondering why people were asking me about it. I was like "Yeah, you can still get it, just get blacksmithing and go swordsmith."

I know you're talking about swords but the 2h mace, Warhammer of the Order is pretty cool too :D
Reply Quote
Lionheart Executioner!

Oh...

*high-five*

<---
Reply Quote
6 Dwarf Priest
i'm using Greatsword of the Sin'dorei
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]