2h Sword Transmog

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Training sword.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Arkadian Claymore / Halaani Claymore

Simple looking sword, does NOT show Landslide which gives it a massive edge over just about everything else.
Edited by Laeric on 5/11/2012 7:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I transmogged Gurthalak to Drakefang Butcher and PVP Sword to Twinblade of the Phoenix :o
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I like mine.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
There are a lot of awesome suggestions in here.

I am surprised that the Troll Butcherer has not been mentioned.
Reply Quote
22 Tauren Druid
My personal favorites are Gorehowl, Hammer of the Naaru, Untamed Blade, Ashkandi, Greathsword of the Brotherhood, Level 60 PvP 2 hand sword and mace, Vengeful Gladiators Decapitator, Vengeful Gladiators Greatsword, Gurth, the 2 hand sword off of General Drakkisath in I think LBRS, and...I think thats about it.

Also I'm not sure how to link items exactly, so sorry for you having to google any of these.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
I would do anything, no matter how degrading, to make Darkmoon "Sword" transmogable.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So, I've been on a hunt for a sword that would match the armor set i currently have on. This is normally my holy item set, but I'd like to use it for ret as well. I, too, need a 2 handed sword transmog to fit this set relatively well. The only two I could think of off the top of my head were Twinblade of the Phoenix and Blade of the Fearless. Unfortunately, the twinblade didn't drop off of Kael this week during my agonizing solo of him, and the other one doesn't quite match as well as I'd like. Any ideas?

Edit: Apparently the link to Blade of the Fearless shows that it is pink and grey, when clearly, it is gold and grey (purchasable at the Baradin's Warden's Quartermaster). I wonder why the battle.net link shows it as it's improper color. how annoying...
Edited by Rabanastre on 5/11/2012 12:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
My personal favorites are Gorehowl, Hammer of the Naaru, Untamed Blade, Ashkandi, Greathsword of the Brotherhood, Level 60 PvP 2 hand sword and mace, Vengeful Gladiators Decapitator, Vengeful Gladiators Greatsword, Gurth, the 2 hand sword off of General Drakkisath in I think LBRS, and...I think thats about it.

Also I'm not sure how to link items exactly, so sorry for you having to google any of these.

Gorehowl is definitely one of the best looking axes in the game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Anyone know of any light blue/purplish two handers to go with my Justicar armour?
Hopefully something with some floating crystals on it.
I love floating crystals.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
01/22/2012 11:13 AMPosted by Malta
What would you use for two-handed hammers?

I love the 2Handed Hammer im using, dont feel like linking it, just go to my armory profile. The Hammer of The Narruu is pretty cool looking, I love it, Would look even more massive on a human I would think.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I missed it >_<
Hammer of the Naruu is nice. Been running Gruuls for a while and have yet to see one. It's not gonna help my ugly Gurth'Alak though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The Untamed Blade ftw!

Although I use it mostly because it goes perfectly with both t1 and t2 transmog sets...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i want Armageddon but since nobody really likes doing nax even 25's for that matter,its sooooooooooooo boring i have to settle for Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds. since i didn't start early enough in vanilla to get a good title to use Grand Marshal's Claymore
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
<-------------------------------------
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]