If we were to attack darnassus...

92 Tauren Warrior
01/20/2012 11:04 AMPosted by Urself
You can pump urself up all you want, but we all know that you CAN"T call out , excuse me, throw down the gauntlet (lol) on SW. FACT. Artifice is scary stuff....not

<insert Yu-gi-oh trap card reference!>

Thanks for giving me an opportunity to use these to show otherwise!

Here's one of our OLDER kills (7/13/08):

http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss44/Migol/Onywithnoking.jpg

Here's one of our more recent ones (6/18/11):

http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss44/Migol/samuelsontakeslessonsfromony.jpg

As you can see, the game has changed a bit since we started repeatedly killing the alliance city bosses while meeting almost no resistance worth speaking of, especially from level 1 nobodies afraid to embarrass themselves on their main with a possible armory link showing they've never killed the TB boss...

<cough>

Anyway, it used to be that killing Bolvar would mean Onyxia got really, really confused...to where she stood in place for around a half hour like a dog who can't find her best friend :(

Nowadays, killing Big Chin (and adding his chin to my mantle of Giant Chin trophies), means that DKs are screwed for their starting quests, and lag around...and also, Major Samuelson acts really, really retarded for his questline. He jumps in menacingly with a dagger, ready to kill...noone. Then he freezes in place for a few minutes as he realizes how stupid he looks. Anduin also acts retarded and tries to shield his father (shoulda done it when we were killin him son...)
Edited by Migol on 1/22/2012 11:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
/chicken fried steak
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Ugh why Darnassus it's so far away, come to IF or SW
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
All I'm saying is that u can't call out SW, plain and simple. Just because you killed city kings on off times , dosent mean you can do it with notice and why you call out Darn, which is a joke. And Artifice? really? You act like that is some big bad scary guild? Are you a PvP guild i sure hope so, cause I see where your ranked in PVE to funny!! Darn lol.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/23/2012 09:22 AMPosted by Urself
All I'm saying is that u can't call out SW, plain and simple. Just because you killed city kings on off times , dosent mean you can do it with notice and why you call out Darn, which is a joke. And Artifice? really? You act like that is some big bad scary guild? Are you a PvP guild i sure hope so, cause I see where your ranked in PVE to funny!! Darn lol.

Aw show us on the doll where Artifice touched you.
Reply Quote
i wish there was a third page to this thread
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
I'm sure we can get it to 3 pages. Let's hear some more from Artifice and how they come to destroy Darnassus. :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
im going to attack the crossroads on march 17th at 6pm
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Oh snaps, Geist is throwing down the guantlet.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
oh its been broughten 2 snaps and around the world
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
oh noes, were getting close to the day when Artifice is going to take out Darn? :) Somebody hold me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
As a fellow horde member i must say gl with u announced attack
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Darnassus LOL! Why darn? Cause you CAN"T do that in Stormwind.

I'm gonna "throw down the gauntlet" and announcing a raid on Xroads? lolol

Deezz: Stop trolling. Use your main account.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
geeeeeezzzz such tattle tales lol.... can't a troll have some fun :)

But gl w/ Darn
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Announcing that you're attacking Darnassus would be like a country announcing they were attacking Belize.

They are both worthless places that no one cares about.
Edited by Macnessa on 2/3/2012 9:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Yes, to answer your question straight up. We could get a good number of people who would defend Darn, just for the world pvp action.
Reply Quote
Ahhh...good ole x-roads...I used to stab the FM and watch the lowbies get irrate that they couldnt fly out! flights been cancelled turds!!!!! I would join that cause in march! hahaha
Edited by Realreckless on 2/25/2012 8:06 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]