The assassinations begin anew!

Mighty Ysondrians, I beg of thee - heed the call.

Now we return to simpler times, when folks were getting assassinated left and right, realm-wide. No more guild masters holed-up within their city walls.

The rules are simple: kill the folks listed below, and plant a Flag of Ownership, guild standard, or reputation standard in their corpse. Then, take a screenshot and post it here in this thread. Upon their death, the target picks a replacement of his choice. That replacement is added to the list. If they fail to replace themselves in a reasonable time, I will do so.

In terms of killing folks, you can kill them anywhere! BGs, arenas, etc. No same-factionkills though.

In this iteration, one assassination equals one credit. A credit equals 1000 gold. You may exchange the credits for gold, or accrue them to obtain TCG items. I will list credit-to-TCG exchange list in the near future. This list has no immediately defined end. It may last forever!

Please be a good sport and flag yourself for PvP. Also, I'll not be sending mail to warn folks this time. If you see them, please mention they're on the list. Mailing just takes forever.

This list is not well-rounded, and was hastily assembled. As they die, their replacements will spread to include many of the realm I hope.

THIS LIST IS ACTIVE THIS THURSDAY, AT 5PM SERVER TIME.

HORDE
Nëm
Røckz
Vydia
Jumpoff
Decísion
Crether
Flamespark
Audie
Necrotic
Coochiecrook
Malefiscent
Wolfmane
Zultêr
Unclebull
Ahmfat

ALLIANCE
Viladin
Junens
Lsneakyness
Brycen
Regulatin
Prìnçedånk
Angelhoney
Gereon
Pitboss
Mustachios
Troopper
Merden
Fortyniners
Cruzx
Panthra
Edited by Arar on 1/19/2012 10:26 AM PST
Also, I'd like to encourage more participant assassins. You don't need to be a pvp hero to get great assassinations. The element of surprise crushes many. Assasinations are not especially difficult, and here are some tools to help you:

Spy: this add-on tells you when enemies are close. Use it
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/spy

Blackened worg steak - folks show up on your mini-map. A cooking recipe earned from Dalaran cooking awards

Also, you need to create a level one alt on the opposite faction to add the toon names of the targets, to see where they are. Or, you can have a cross-faction realID bud help you.

Also, the /tar enemyname works well too. Also, put your flag on a bar for easy deployment.

To the veteran assassins, sorry for sharing some tricks-of-the-trade, but I want this to be an event many can partake in.

85 Blood Elf Priest
Just to point out, Tenseiken renamed his toon to Decision (so you don't mark him as inactive)

Mmmk welcome :)
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah, Tens DECIDED to change his toons name to DECISION. It wasn't the smartest decision, but decided by the undecided none the less.

Decide.
85 Blood Elf Priest
^ ROFLMAO!
Thank you. The list has been fixed. And worry not about inactivity - this time it shall not be an issue.

EDIT: There is one rule - no same faction kills, ie: Horde cannot flag Horde, Alliance cannot flag Alliance.

EDIT: Also, no alt killings. Just the toon listed. There will be plenty.

EDIT: Also, though some know this, just cut (Control + C) and paste (Control + V) the names from this list to your friends list if they have annoying alt codes - much easier than looking up the code.
Edited by Arar on 1/19/2012 12:08 PM PST
90 Tauren Druid
Woot!! I feel special, I've never had a price on my head before!!!
=D
90 Dwarf Shaman
gl killing my guildies
90 Dwarf Shaman
ahmfat, can i talk to you outside org for a minute at 5?
Prelimary credit to TCG conversion

3 kill credits: Party G.R.E.N.A.D.E.x100, Sandbox Tigerx 50, Paint Bombx100, Path of Cenariusx100

5 kill credits: Purple Puffer, Nightsaber Cub, Magical Pet Biscuitx50

15 kill credits: Grim Campfire, Fool's Gold

25 kill credits: Tabard of the Defender, Tabard of Nature, Tabard of Fury

50 kill credits: The Flag of Ownership, Instant Statue Pedestal

100 kill credits: Swift Shorestrider

600 kill credits: Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger

More will be added in the future. Your awesomeness shall know no limit. Also, you may elect to exchange credits for gold of course.
Edited by Arar on 2/15/2012 10:22 PM PST
Though the posts I've left are wordy and verbose, the game is easy:

Step One: Kill target
Step Two: Flag corpse
Step Three: Screenshot it
Step Four: Post to this forum
Edited by Arar on 1/19/2012 12:21 PM PST
90 Tauren Druid
01/19/2012 08:56 AMPosted by Arar
EDIT: There is one rule - no same faction kills, ie: Horde cannot flag Horde, Alliance cannot flag Alliance.

/cry,,, that was so much fun though! lmao
90 Tauren Druid
I would totally be there if I didn't have to work... although that's not really all that fun. I want to be HUNTED!! lol
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I was hoping my name change would've stayed out of this assassination list, but oh well. I ACCEPT ALL CHALLENGERS!! hehe. game on.
85 Blood Elf Priest
01/19/2012 01:55 PMPosted by Decísion
I was hoping my name change would've stayed out of this assassination list, but oh well. I ACCEPT ALL CHALLENGERS!! hehe. game on.

Time to get my revenge from all the times you beat me in duels!

/faction transfer
Edited by Abandonâtion on 1/19/2012 2:00 PM PST
1 Troll Rogue
malefiscent and decision down:

http://i.imgur.com/31vVU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/2w7Vg.jpg
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Time to get my revenge from all the times you beat me in duels!

/faction transfer

So I login, get asked to come help quest in tb, then get killed by viladin. Meanwhile, abandonation stands there and watches me die. Oh btw they dont help me at all. Thanks appreciate it. Oh and abandonation has viladin on real id. and just before this, abandonation says "Imo, when you die you should put me on the list."

Doesn't this sound like a setup? lmao

Anyways. good game viladin.
Cross me off the list.
Edited by Decísion on 1/19/2012 2:31 PM PST
90 Dwarf Shaman
http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/RambohasDowns/WoWScrnShot_011912_172222.jpg
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]