Blacksmithing 1-525 leveling "Kits" available

90 Human Paladin
I am putting together packages of materials that can be used to level a profession (blacksmithing, tailoring, or leatherworking) from nothing to maximum skill so that players will not have to farm the materials or buy them at scalper prices on the Auction House. Here's how it should work:

(1) All the materials are on bank tabs in one of my guild banks. You will need to have a guildless alt which I can invite to the guild. (Four free Embersilk Bag are included with the kit to help your character haul away the goods!)
(2) Upon being invited to the guild the player can inspect the bank tabs to insure that all the materials are present as promised. I use the list of materials at wow-professions.com to assemble the packages, and which can be used as a "check-off" list.
(3) Once the player is satisfied that everything is present, the player will pay the agreed price (which is negotiable). I do insist on payment in advance.
(4) I will then promote the player in the guild to a level which will allow the mats to be withdrawn from the guild bank. You will have as much time as you need to complete the transfers.
(5) You then take the mats to a trainer, and craft items as listed in the wow-professions guide until you reach level 525 in your profession. (Player is responsible for purchasing the plans and training levels from the trainer.)

I guarantee that you will make it to 525 in your chosen profession with this package. If you do not reach 525 using this method, I promise to provide whatever extra materials are needed to get you there at no additional charge. (Assuming of course that you don't take the materials to the auction house, or use them for other purposes.)

If interested, please whisper or send an in-game e-mail to Spitzenspark (my chief bank alt).

UPDATE 2012-02-08 Pricing information:

• Tailoring; 21,000g
  • Blacksmithing: 20,000g
  • Leatherworking: 18,000g

All prices are subject to change if (as often happens) Blizz does something to change the economy and the price of mats goes way up or way down.

Luck to you, and death to your enemies!

Thenamir/Spitzenspark
Edited by Thenamir on 2/9/2012 3:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
For What It's Worth -- I will consider putting together packages for other professions if this turns out to be a popular idea.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
You never cease to amaze me. Great idea, but is Vek's IQ high enough to realize how effective this is? Good luck Thenamir!
Edited by Kojisaku on 1/19/2012 9:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It is difficult to OVERestimate the general lack of insight in the Vek community at times, but there are refreshing exceptions, and I'm sure one of them will figure this out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
First kit sold! Thanks Wesmall!
Reply Quote
26 Dwarf Paladin
Bah! had i noticed this two weeks ago, i woulda bought one, but i proceeded to farm and level it the horrid way =/ Keep advertising!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It wasn't up two weeks ago, at least not from me. Just started this week. It may be horrid and time-consuming, Moredred, but I won't argue with anyone who says it's cheaper to farm it yourself. You pay mostly for the convenience of having someone else farm it for you.

Some are willing to pay it (those who have more gold than time), and some are not (those who have more time than gold). It works out well for everyone.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
How much? I'm pretty lazy, and have lots of alts.

On a side note you only need 400 blacksmithing to get the extra sockets
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Just got my 525 blacksmithing today! This guy is legit, and I highly recommend buying this kit! Happy Blacksmithing :)
Reply Quote
@Eberle, pst me online or in-game mail, I'll set you up.
Reply Quote
84 Human Paladin
To help thenamir find out if it would work with other professions, that people would be interested in. I made "kits" for Alchemy.

Selling ALCHEMY 1-525 leveling "Kits"

Basically same as thenamir's post.

If interested, please whisper or send an in-game mail to Twiggilol or Séraph and we can negotiate a price.
Reply Quote
Hey! This is *MY* thread! :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
01/21/2012 02:46 PMPosted by Twiggilol
If interested, please whisper or send an in-game mail to Twiggilol

OMG, what a KEWL GUILD NAME?!

R u exceptin' memb0rz?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
i think this is such a good idea
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I would be interested in a Jewelcrafting leveling "kit". So if you ever come up with one send me a message.
Reply Quote
Creating a kit for levelling Jewelcrafting is tricky, mainly because the levelling is not as precise as with Blacksmithing...in some parts of the levelling process there is a chance that making an item will not give you a skill-up, so there are some occasional extras needed. I will see waht I can do, and will post here if I can get a set going.

Also, for those who might be looking for tailoring or leatherworking kits, I have those already in the works...but leatherworking takes almost three entire guild bank tabs full of mats, and tailoring reuqires four! If I can complete these kits, be ready to make SEVERAL trips to the bank to haul away your goodies!

Luck to you, and death to your enemies!

Thenamir/Spitzenspark
Reply Quote
Leatherworking and Tailoring profession kits are COMING SOON! Stay tuned!
Reply Quote
I am now able to offer Blacksmithing, Tailoring and Leatherworking kits! Just be prepared to make SEVERAL trips to haul the stuff away -- 3 guild bank tabs of Leatherworking mats, and 4 tabs for Tailoring! Send in-game e-mail to Spitzenspark if interested.
Reply Quote
First leatherworking and tailoring kits sold! COMING SOON: Enchanting kits!
Edited by Spitzenspark on 2/8/2012 9:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Just Bought Two kits in a matter of two days. I love this guy, whenever i would have a problem i would always have Spitz ready to fix it. Best customer service ever! Thanks again for the LW and BS my tank is great now!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]