(1) All the materials are on bank tabs in one of my guild banks. You will need to have a guildless alt which I can invite to the guild. (Four free Embersilk Bag are included with the kit to help your character haul away the goods!)
(2) Upon being invited to the guild the player can inspect the bank tabs to insure that all the materials are present as promised. I use the list of materials at wow-professions.com to assemble the packages, and which can be used as a "check-off" list.
(3) Once the player is satisfied that everything is present, the player will pay the agreed price (which is negotiable). I do insist on payment in advance.
(4) I will then promote the player in the guild to a level which will allow the mats to be withdrawn from the guild bank. You will have as much time as you need to complete the transfers.
(5) You then take the mats to a trainer, and craft items as listed in the wow-professions guide until you reach level 525 in your profession. (Player is responsible for purchasing the plans and training levels from the trainer.)
I guarantee that you will make it to 525 in your chosen profession with this package. If you do not reach 525 using this method, I promise to provide whatever extra materials are needed to get you there at no additional charge. (Assuming of course that you don't take the materials to the auction house, or use them for other purposes.)
If interested, please whisper or send an in-game e-mail to Spitzenspark (my chief bank alt).
UPDATE 2012-02-08 Pricing information:
- Tailoring; 21,000g
- Blacksmithing: 20,000g
- Leatherworking: 18,000g
All prices are subject to change if (as often happens) Blizz does something to change the economy and the price of mats goes way up or way down.
Luck to you, and death to your enemies!