Stop SOPA/PIPA

90 Undead Mage
Everyone Please support this Sopa/Pipa is going to kill the internet. here's a link to a youtube user I trust http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhwuXNv8fJM

We need to stop this!!!!
Reply Quote
There are lot of discussions going on already in the Science/Technology forums. Go there.

But I agree.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
ty heading there now
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
guys dont worry about SOPA as much as the details sound its all a bunch of gossip

i read about it from an article and the gov't

it gonan do nothing but make e-piracy harder to do

my mind finally woke up and noticed that that means anything copyrighted which...

is 95% of the internet
Edited by Deathicious on 1/18/2012 9:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
01/18/2012 09:21 PMPosted by Forescythe
it gonan do nothing but make e-piracy harder to do

You like listening to what people tell you and be ok with that or is reading not a personal strength?

good reading skills bro, i said i READ it up, not soemoen told me
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
01/18/2012 09:25 PMPosted by Deathicious

You said you read an article. Even if it someone just condensed the entire bill with as little bias as possible, there'd still likely be some corruption/loss of meaning. If they actually explained it, then there's definitely bias to some degree or another.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
01/18/2012 09:26 PMPosted by Forescythe

After editing...

nope, my edit was adding

......my mind finally woke up and noticed that that means anything copyrighted which......is 95% of the internet
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
01/18/2012 09:27 PMPosted by Karat

You said you read an article. Even if it someone just condensed the entire bill with as little bias as possible, there'd still likely be some corruption/loss of meaning. If they actually explained it, then there's definitely bias to some degree or another.

I read quite a few websites...possible that with all of the fuss over SOPA that stuff about it got lost
Reply Quote
11 Undead Hunter
I wrote my rep, but I am 100% sure it will do no good, why I am a republican in Maryland, the elections are decided in the democrat primary (same reason I don't bother to waste my time in nov as it is already decided) The rep probably will just run a name/address check see republican and just ignore anything I say.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
STOP SOPA and PIPA
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Mage
Megaupload has apparently been shut down by the Feds. Watch as all the others follow the same trajectory.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/entertainmentnewsbuzz/2012/01/file-sharing-megaupload-shut-down-for-piracy-by-feds.html
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]