PvP guilds

85 Blood Elf Priest
What are the top PvP guilds on the server currently?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
there are pvp guilds?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
^ realtalk

pvp doesnt exist on vashj. the few ppl that do are on alliance.

wtb ally xfer plox.
Edited by Ironklad on 1/19/2012 10:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I've heard of 1 so far. Battlemasters I think?
Reply Quote
Vindicta and TBI (both are alliance guilds) are supposidly PvP guilds, but they don't really do the meaning justice to be honest. As for horde battlemasters seems decent but fromwhat i've seen they don't have too many members.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
TBI
I have to second what Tejava said. TBI used to be the flagship PVP guild on the server, but an inactive GM led to it being reduced to practically 1 or 2 people logging on a day. This went on for like 2 or 3 weeks until we found a suitable GM. During this hiatus, many members obviously /gquit and went to guilds like, Undisputed, Nerve, and some other guild I forgot, and than fractured even more when Nerve defectors created Vindicta. The best pvpers on vashj exist in Vindicta, TBI, and surprisingly Lunacy.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
and surprisingly <mydadbrokemyxbox>
Edited by Mike on 1/19/2012 6:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
say's the 3rd best disc in guild.
Edited by Khansus on 1/20/2012 8:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
am i first and second best
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
would be cool, if you were in guild >.>
Edited by Khansus on 1/20/2012 8:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
21 Blood Elf Mage
01/20/2012 08:02 AMPosted by Khansus
would be cool, if you were in guild >.>

I Object! It would not be cool
Reply Quote
56 Night Elf Death Knight
Odin's Court maybe little, however we are 100% PVP. Any horde that has been in TB will let you know that.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
01/22/2012 07:31 PMPosted by Moonwater
Odin's Court maybe little, however we are 100% PVP. Any horde that has been in TB will let you know that.

TB?? You mean that thing that no one does anymore unless they REALLY want to do BH?

(I personally never really did it even when everyone did. Too much hype for nothing important.)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
OT
I'm back baby! Rawr!
Soon I be chillin and smokin da herb with ya'll while I be drinkin me Red Stripe chillin on da beaches of Durotar havin me a mad Troll party.
All are welcome, mon.
As you can probably tell mon, I rolled da Troll to RP with da lovely accent mon.
And da herb mon.... can't beat da herb.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
For horde, I see Battlemasters and pulse around in TB alot. Allies are Vindicta, Nerve and TBI. You do need 1900+ rating for vindicta though, shows they know what theyre doing
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Vashj has a lot of good pvpers spread across a lot of guilds. The more active guilds I see around as a basically solo pvper, are (in no particular order);
TBI, Vindicta, Nerve, Mydadbrokemyxbox, Odin's Court on Ally side.

Fearless, Battlemasters, Pulse, and For Great Justice some good kids in it too.

who is odin's court?
and nerve doesnt pvp anymore
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warlock
Just because they do not do Rated Battlegrounds, that means they don't pvp ? Are you mad or somethin
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
TBI
01/25/2012 10:20 AMPosted by Lolfailarena
Just because they do not do Rated Battlegrounds, that means they don't pvp ? Are you mad or somethin

lol @ your name, its clear who has the beef.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]