Sepsis (3/8H) is in need of a healer!

90 Gnome Priest
Hey guys! Your friendly neighborhood progression guild is in need of a priest or paladin healer for heroic dragon soul.

This spot will be open for the next two weeks with a possibility of it becoming a permanent position on our raiding team.

Sepsis raids 3-4 days a week (Tues, Wed, Thurs, sometimes Sunday or Monday) from either 8 or 9 to midnight. Currently we're in need of a healer Wednesday and Thursday.

Applicant must have: reasonable gear, Teamspeak, good knowledge of his/her class, and most important of all, love love love to wipe on heroic content! A good understanding of crazy Russians is a plus, but not required.

Please send Potanks an in-game mail with a little about yourself and your availability. We'll have a spot open later in the week for our DS clear and tryouts.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh pick me, pick me!
I swearz I aint no Horde char. its a glitch lol
Reply Quote
Pick me my bandages are 1337!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Hello fellow gnome priest.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Wish i was a pally or a priest.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
lol crazy russians
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]