Question to the Higher ups (new models)

90 Night Elf Warrior
I've worked at a software company for 10 years.....they are probably like our company.

They have small SCRUM groups of developers getting squeezed to death to put out more work without bringing in additional resources.

Just my guess.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I think i speak for a lot of people when i say this. I would take less end game, to have redone Character models any day of the week.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
The thing that has bothered me most. All these years. About character models. Is.

Male Night Elf, Thunder Thighs.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
For the less-endowed races of Azeroth!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The thing that has bothered me most. All these years. About character models. Is.

Male Night Elf, Thunder Thighs.

lol, what about the hands, and the females thighs.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Would you settle for one less dungeon in MoP for new classic models

and if they said they couldnt do it with that little resources

Would you settle one less Tier of raiding.
Edited by Shadow on 1/31/2012 11:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
Would you settle for one less dungeon in MoP for new classic models

and if they said they couldnt do it with that little resources

Would you settle one less Tier of raiding.

I would definitely.

I love orcs, but I always wish they looked more savage rather than somewhat confused by what's going on around them.

Plus, their /roar emote should sound like the orc roar from the original cinematic.
Reply Quote
I'm certain that a lot of players would really appreciate updated models, even if it's not something they think about every day. Transmogrification is such a hit because in RPG's, people love to customize their character. How we look is a pretty big deal, even to those not into role playing.

I totally appreciate the danger in 'changing' the look that people have got used to, but the distinction in quality was clear when Blood Elves/Dreanei came out, it was blown out of the water when Worgen/Goblins arrived, and I hate to think how far in the past we'll look when Pandaren arrive. Sooner or later it'll need to be done, and in my humble opinion, the sooner the better.

here here
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Id like to see some Mag'har skins or Dragonmaw become available to Orcs
Reply Quote
02/03/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Geyah
Id like to see some Mag'har skins or Dragonmaw become available to Orcs

That would be awesome; with the tattoos on the arms and all.

Same with the Wildhammer Dwarves and their markings
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Yessss, imagine even just getting these in the meanwhile!
Wouldn't be too hard (I wanna guess/hope)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
You know id rather them take their time than push them out as fast as they can. That way we dont get screwed up models like the female worgen (sorry worgen females :P) That is one issue with this player base. We always ask for more and more but never take a second to think and wait.
Edited by Thaedris on 2/3/2012 10:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Tattoos for dwarf troll orc, drae ponytails for all females, no more chicken arms and thighs for fem belfs a little lager breasts. Humans need more definition in the lower leg area female, faces that are not blank and staring, no moar harelip, more refined textures. Troll females need to blink troll males should have at least one male that dont suffer from lower back pain...all the models need refining and smoothing.

Oh and undeads no more ragged clothes it looks terrible, and the bones dont look right, maybe give people a choice where to place the rot.
Edited by Toxarís on 2/3/2012 10:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
Dwarfs need more bear designs, and beards that respond to gravity too, much like the Vrykul beards, and every race besides the four newest need to do more than just stand stock still when idle.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]