Ret Pally Possibly LF Guild

85 Human Paladin
Hi there, as title states I'm thinking about xferring to Horde on this server to play with some buddies and I'm thinking about getting back into raiding.

My armory has all of my past Raiding achievements, the more recent relevant ones would have to be 6/6 BWD Heroic, 5/5 BoT Heroic, 7/7 FL Heroic. I've been raiding since the release of Ulduar and have completed all regular and heroic content since then (except for DS).

I'm not looking for anything too serious as the last raid of every expansion always ends up being a joke. I'd just like to have a chill guild that preferably doesn't suck. I'd also prefer a guild that doesn't rage at their raiders because they think they're good. A 2 day a week schedule would be preferred, with 1 day being optimal. I don't mind running with an alt raid if necessary in order to get these times. I have 7/8 Reg DS experience with ~20 final phase Deathwing attempts when 4.3 first came out.

A guild that also runs RBG's would be absolutely amazing. Thanks for looking.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
If you are interested there is a horde gdkp that runs on friday nights with invites at 6:00-6:15 with first pull at 6:30.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]