Looking for RaF partner

90 Tauren Warrior
Hello, I am currently seeking an active player of World of Warcraft to recruit for Recruit a Friend leveling. I will be providing the following:

1) All the necessary gold for skill ups and mounts

2) A fast leveling environment

3) Wrath of the Lich King Expansion free of charge

All you have to do is pay for the $19.99 Battle Chest and we have a whole month of leveling MULTIPLE characters to level 80. I'm only looking to level, not doing this for the free mount.

A little background about myself. I am a 20 year old male from the east coast of the United States. I am currently in college studying Criminal Justice to be a Corrections Officer. Outside of WoW I love to play guitar and party on the weekends while at school.

Please respond if interested. Hope to be leveling with you soon!!!!
Reply Quote
71 Blood Elf Priest
Hey Nub, shoot me an email allstarzims@gmail.com I am interested and also wanted to discuss some other things with you!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Anyone else think "Royal Air Force" every time they see that abbreviation?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
yes
Reply Quote
60 Worgen Death Knight
I'll do it ^.^
Reply Quote
60 Worgen Death Knight
Add me on skype : iheartdirtybeavers

Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
If anyone is interested im down
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Wrath comes free with the Battle Chest, so if we're paying for the battle chest then you aren't giving it to us free, Blizzard is.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Priest

Still playing Wow instead of leveling up IRL in the weightroom.

Stay pleb
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]