The Remnants - Scarlet Forsaken Rp group!

85 Undead Warrior
Note: This is not a guild. This is a small group of Forsaken. Each member of the group is an individual, and will be treated as such.

Lordaeron was once a vast, grand Kingdom. It's many people dotted the landscape. Children were raised and played in the fields, men worked an honest living, women made sure the home was neat and tidy, made sure the stands were selling fruits and vegetables.

No one knew that it fall so very hard, and so very fast. Even Lordaeron's last children, the Scarlet Crusade, fell. Those that remain are but shadows of what they once were, either self-exiled zealots, powerful Templars and Sorcerers aiding the Alliance, or Heretical Undead blasphemies that walk once again.

Who we are:
The Remnants is a group of former Scarlet Crusade Lordaeronians that have taken the colors once more in the name of Lordaeron. Having no other ties to each other besides the Scarlet Crusade and Lordaeron, The Remnants have officially cut ties with Sylvanas' Forsaken and the Argent Crusade.

This is not a mass recruitment. Each individual must contact me so I can question him/her. There are currently ten pre-built positions, each with a frame of history that you, the player, can build off of, that can mold into almost anything you want. Otherwise, you can play somewhat akin to "The Risen", or something along those lines, if you prefer to keep your own character history.

Goals:

• To purge Tirion's illegal army and charge the Highlord for his blasphemy.
  • To topple the Forsaken regime that currently has Lordaeron in it's death grip.
  • To finally return Lordaeron to a land of the Living.
  • To protect the Throne until the Rightful Heir has returned.
  • Remnants events run around roll events. Benoit and I have been developing a roll system that will work on small-to-medium groups of people. This roll system, thus far, has been successful in multiple events across Tirisfal and the Plaguelands.

Your Forsaken can be apart of this special group. However, before you consider it, ask yourself this.

Do you currently have the time to dedicate?

Lets be honest, those of us who play as part of this small group like to dedicate the time we have in-game to our Remnants Characters. We want people who want to join us to be motivated to bring quality roleplay, and have a certain amount of depth to their character. This isn't a guild you can be partially in and out.

Most of the time, we RP stuff in the evening-time, and coordinate events at the same time.

More than anything, we want dedication.

Do you feel at odds with killing off your character, if the time comes?

The goals of this group is to eventually reclaim Lordaeron for the Living. The Remnants currently has no true loyalty, but it secretly has ties with various Alliance and Forsaken members to further it's secret goals. The player coming in must acknowledge that the goals might never truly be achievable. In fact, some of us plan to perma-death our characters. We won't force you to do it, but will ask to eventually preserve story continuity.

Do you love deep, thought-out roleplay?

We don't play this half-way. Each of our characters is different, has different personalities, come from different backgrounds. While one character might be a noble Knight, another might be a stealthy rogue, or a wandering Ranger, or maybe even a powerful mage. One might be hostile to outsiders or Forsaken, another might be kinder and sweeter in nature. Every roleplay we do together will bring together something new, something we've never known. While major things about our characters may seem pre-planned, we RP as if these were real people with real feelings.

Do you want to have fun?!

Above all else, we want you to have fun. While no, we don't really want to do PvE or PvP content, we just want to RP, it's alright to do something. Do what you like, do what is fun. But be smart about it!

If you want more information than just the stuff I've outlined in this thread, please don't hesitate to contact me on Alekander or Hranu on the Horde, or Throstan on the Alliance.

I will allow the use of the Hawktotem for leveling purpose's, if you intend to join us.

We will not be accepting Warlocks, and minor consideration will be given to Shadow Priests.

Much love, Moon Guard.

Current Roster

Alekander - Crusader-Lord
    Benoit - Ranger
    Ethilik - Crusader
    Dannickton - Ranger
    Dekehlan - Abbot
    Biederman - Magus-Captain
    Edited by Alekander on 2/20/2012 9:26 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Hunter
    Bump for the Argents, blasphemer! o/
    Reply Quote
    67 Orc Warrior
    This is quite an interesting idea. Bump!
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Mage
    01/20/2012 09:12 PMPosted by Alekander
    There are currently ten pre-built positions, each with a frame of history that you, the player, can build off of, that can mold into almost anything you want.

This here piqued my interest. What you're saying is, the character ideas and their overall roles are developed, and you're looking for players to portray these characters, progress the story, and add some of their own flavor to it?

It's an approach I've yet to try, and I'd love to attempt this (I'd have to roll a new character though) if I knew just when in the evening everyone involved would be active. I have other responsibilities I need to attend to, but as long as this doesn't interfere with that I can promise dedication.
    Edited by Rofaldo on 1/20/2012 9:47 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Shaman
    01/20/2012 09:42 PMPosted by Rofaldo
    What you're saying is, the character ideas and their overall roles are developed, and you're looking for players to portray these characters, progress the story, and add some of their own flavor to it?

Essentially.

It's an approach I've yet to try, and I'd love to attempt this (I'd have to roll a new character though) if I knew just when in the evening everyone involved would be active. I have other responsibilities I need to attend to, but as long as this doesn't interfere with that I can promise dedication.

Generally during the evening time, which is anywhere from 7-1 servertime, with varying times on weekdays and weekends.
    Edited by Hranu on 1/20/2012 9:51 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    87 Undead Priest
    Intriguing.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Shaman
    01/20/2012 10:30 PMPosted by Hextress
    Intriguing.

Best thing is, you can be in a guild and still be a very integral part in The Remnants!
    Reply Quote
    85 Orc Shaman
    Ooooh! I'd love to get my Warlock in on this. He, too, wishes to topple the Forsaken Empire.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Shaman
    01/20/2012 10:43 PMPosted by Dreshka
    Ooooh! I'd love to get my Warlock in on this. He, too, wishes to topple the Forsaken Empire.

We will not be accepting Warlocks

:(
    Reply Quote
    85 Orc Shaman
    There is that.

Very few people actually know he's a warlock, however. If he can keep that hidden, would he be accepted?
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Shaman
    01/20/2012 11:04 PMPosted by Dreshka
    Very few people actually know he's a warlock, however. If he can keep that hidden, would he be accepted?

Eughhhh

It's possible, yeah.
    Reply Quote
    85 Undead Warrior
    To the top.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Paladin
    The Fallen shall be baptised anew in the blood of the heretic; thus shall they earn their redemption.

Eagerly bumping; can't wait to see where this goes.
    Reply Quote
    85 Undead Priest
    I'll be getting in contact with you in the near future.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Shaman
    01/21/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Valtharan
    I'll be getting in contact with you in the near future.

\o/
    Reply Quote
    85 Undead Warrior
    Oh man.

I'M SO IN.

Four people so far!
    Reply Quote
    85 Undead Warrior
    We will not falter!
    Reply Quote
    Bump for total blasphemy, but support none the less my dear! <3
    Reply Quote
    85 Undead Warrior
    Bump for total blasphemy, but support none the less my dear! <3

soon.jpg
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]