[H] LF Guild to help with 10M DS Run

85 Troll Priest
Now in Stereo have a stable and strong 10 man HM group.

Our second 10 man run is filled with too many casual players for progression raiding and is looking for reliable and skilled people who want to progress through HMs.

We continue to recruit individuals, but as many guilds on our server would attest, its hard going.

I would like to talk with any guilds who perhaps are in a similar position, who may have a number of reliable core raiders mixed with more casual players, or are struggling for numbers for one or more groups and are interested in forming a stronger level 10 man.

I am interested in any ideas that can reach this goal. A temporary or longer term alliance to ensure a strong combined 10 man may be a option. A small group joining us in NIS that would form the core and probably manage their own 10 man another is another which has worked for us in the past.

Any GMs interested, please talk with me in game.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]