Possible Guild X'fer to this server (H)

85 Troll Druid
We are considering moving our guild to a new server and I was wondering how this server is. Are there people looking for a raiding guild? Are there a few people on this server that are willing to make a commitment to join our core group if we transfer here. If you are interested please apply on our website below. Our reason for doing it this way is so we don't waste money moving our guild to a server that we would have to transfer off again. If you wish to speak to us on vent we can provide that information once you have registered on our website.

We are 10 man guild in need of 2 tanks and 3 heals. The bulk of our guild stopped playing just before the release of DS. There are four of us who continued to play and we are looking to rebuild our core 10 man group. We are looking for people 18+ who desire to progress through endgame content. We are a group laid back guys who enjoy having fun and joking around but we do take raiding serious. We are not looking for people who wish to be carried through things or no show for raids.

Our raid days and times will be Tues / Thur 8pm – 11pm est.

Our website is mmocursed.com
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Hi there,

My name is Zyph and I'm the GM of another 10 man 18+ raiding guild on this server. To be blunt, this is not a server you would want to transfer to. I've actually come close to pulling my own guild off of this server on a few occasions.

The raiders are often no-shows and there are A LOT of people who want to be carried. I replace at least 10 raiders per month in our three 10M raid groups due to lack of attendance. This is not a serious raiding server. It is casual, at best. We have one very serious raiding guild on the server and they are 6/8 H.

Also, on this server, you would want to go Alliance as the Horde scene is very, very dead here.

TLDR; Don't do it! Run! =P

Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Hi there,

My name is Zyph and I'm the GM of another 10 man 18+ raiding guild on this server. To be blunt, this is not a server you would want to transfer to. I've actually come close to pulling my own guild off of this server on a few occasions.

The raiders are often no-shows and there are A LOT of people who want to be carried. I replace at least 10 raiders per month in our three 10M raid groups due to lack of attendance. This is not a serious raiding server. It is casual, at best. We have one very serious raiding guild on the server and they are 6/8 H.

Also, on this server, you would want to go Alliance as the Horde scene is very, very dead here.

TLDR; Don't do it! Run! =P

Thanks for the advice it is appreciated.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
The realm just need more progression guilds that's all. :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
just because there would be more guild doesnt mean the player base would be less retarded or more reliable.that would be like building a mega mall in antarctica.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I can guarantee if you server transfer, your guild it won't do much better. Not being able to do Regular Ragnaros, nor Dragon Soul normals is not going to be solved by server transfering.
Reply Quote
You'll be hard pressed, the good players are sparse, good players are mostly in Borrowed Time, and Rapture, alliance off the top of my head Meridian, Shadows Edge. You'll find other good players too but they're not all in the top guilds.

I ran a guild till it hit level 15 stopped because most players are very flakey, they go to another guild just at a hint of getting a spot, then they get there and their benched, I find it funny it's also incredibly frustrating when your trying to get a raid group together.

PuG'ing is a joke, I will not start a group for the main reason people are like what people said above, they're ridiculous. Ultraxion great example, press the button for fading light and twilight blast. First twilight blast hits a few people are dead. You can't explain anything to most of these PuG's that they will comprehend. I say most cause there are good PuG's out there, I was one of them, I eventually got dragged into a guild, but either way guilds on this server are like the PuG's very few good ones and the rest are held on by a tiny piece of thread.
Edited by Flúffy on 1/23/2012 7:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
01/23/2012 06:56 AMPosted by Flúffy
I ran a guild till it hit level 15 stopped because most players are very flakey, they go to another guild just at a hint of getting a spot, then they get there and their benched, I find it funny it's also incredibly frustrating when your trying to get a raid group together.

True for any realm sadly, the difference is you can replace them easier on others.

This realm also doesn't have any community. Usually there's some friendship between guilds, but I have literally not met anyone outside of Meridian. I can tell you that if I wasn't here for Meridian and my friends in it, I would not be on this realm.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
01/23/2012 07:32 AMPosted by Shavok
I can tell you that if I wasn't here for Meridian and my friends in it, I would not be on this realm.

Does that mean if everyone told you that, we didnt like you, that you would server transfer??
Reply Quote
94 Human Priest
Hi Dyabetuz. Our server has many good players, however many of them aren't hard core raiders for whatever reason. There are about 10 good guilds on this server. Only 4-5 guilds take raiding very seriously. PuG'ing is not so bad, i personally PuG BH every week, never had a problem, also pugged DS, which went pretty good. A lot of players know each other and keep it friendly on the alliance side. The server population usually is between low and medium every day, unlike many servers that have only 5-10 people log in. If you have time to look for good players you will find them. Good luck to you and your group :D.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
01/23/2012 07:32 AMPosted by Shavok

True for any realm sadly, the difference is you can replace them easier on others.

This realm also doesn't have any community. Usually there's some friendship between guilds, but I have literally not met anyone outside of Meridian. I can tell you that if I wasn't here for Meridian and my friends in it, I would not be on this realm.

from our guild to yours shavok

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/7660/655624-308548_80314_shang_tsung.png
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
01/23/2012 09:34 AMPosted by Carnasses
I can tell you that if I wasn't here for Meridian and my friends in it, I would not be on this realm.

Does that mean if everyone told you that, we didnt like you, that you would server transfer??

ye

I could take my millions of gold and buy all the tcg mounts on kj np. Instead of trying to convince people to server transfer to sell them for ludicrous amounts.

I'd also have to make like 30 vials to carry my gold around :S
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
01/23/2012 06:56 AMPosted by Flúffy
good players are mostly in Borrowed Time, and Rapture

If only Rapture was still around for that to be even partially true.

Anyway, OP, don't bring your guild here. You'll regret it.
Edited by Jagoex on 2/4/2012 4:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/04/2012 03:48 AMPosted by Jagoex
good players are mostly in Borrowed Time, and Rapture

If only Rapture was still around for that to be even partially true.

Anyway, OP, don't bring your guild here. You'll regret it.

Jago and I were just saying two nights ago that if Blizzard offered batch transferring we'd be gone off ghostlands so fast. We don't leave because we have, small in my case, investments here. Run very fast. The only time this server was any good was at the end of BC towards the middle of wrath. After that it was downhill horde.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]