Stupid Question Hellfire Peninsula

61 Blood Elf Rogue
How do I get to hellfire Peninsula?

And where is it?

I went to Northrend thinking it was there.

Thanks for any help.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Hunter
HFP is in Outland. Northrend is where you want to go after 68.

To get there, there should be a portal to the Blasted Lands in each of the capital cities near the mage trainers. Step through, then literally run straight ahead, down the hill, and through the Dark Portal.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Hellfire Peninsula is in Outland - different world than Azeroth, different servers than the Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms continents.

You get there by going through the big Dark Portal in the Blasted Lands zone in the southeastern corner of Eastern Kingdoms. Just walk/ride/fly into it to enter Outland.

The big cities - Orgrimmar, Thunder Bluff, Undercity and Silvermoon - all have shortcut portals that take you to the 'Blasted Lands' zone, just in front of the Dark Portal entrance to Outland and Hellfire Peninsula. For a Horde player, those are highly recommended. Hover the mouse cursor over them to get a cogwheel icon, and click.

Those portals are usually located near mage trainers. In Orgrimmar, the portal to Blasted Lands is down in the Cleft of Shadows area.

To return to Orgrimmar, there is a small portal back to Orgrimmar at the side of the big, Dark Portal in Hellfire Peninsula.
Reply Quote
You have to go through the dark portal in the blasted lands.

Easiest way to get to the Blasted Lands is through one of the two portals in Org. One is by the Mage trainers in the Cleft of Shadows, the other is on one of the upper decks in the Troll district. It's on the same one as the Inscription trainer.

Reply Quote
Go to Org. by the warlock trainers and mage's there will be a portal around there that will take you outland
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
it's on another planet so the only 'direct' way is through the big portal in Blasted lands.
Reply Quote
61 Blood Elf Rogue
Thanks I finally found it, and I found the portal back and forth to Stormwind (I was asking for my Alliance Worgen DK).

01/21/2012 09:34 PMPosted by Robokapp
it's on another planet so the only 'direct' way is through the big portal in Blasted lands.

After I found it on the map, I thought it was the other side of the same planet. Not that it matters :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]