[A] <Fidelity> (10 man) 6/8 Heroic DS

100 Human Warrior
Fidelity is a small 10 man raiding guild, that was formed for Cataclysm with a view to progressing through content in a tight knit team. In Firelands we had a great time working through 6/7H including the meta achievement for our Corrupted Egg of Millagazor. We are giving the same treatment to Dragon Soul, and we have a ranged DPS core spot to fill.

Raid Times: Wed, Thur, Sun 8pm - 11pm.

Core Positions available:
- One DPS, we are open to a range of specs, melee or ranged [we'll shuffle things for the right person]
- Priest healer with ranged DPS offspec

For more information, or to apply, our guild website is - http://www.fidelityguild.com/.

If you think Fidelity is your ideal new home, but you can't quite make the raid schedule, or we're not recruiting specifically for your class/spec, feel free to have a chat to one of our guildies about our Locum rank.
Edited by Borgthor on 5/13/2012 5:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
They do also have a holy paladin who solo-healed one side of H Morchok!!!
He's just too modest to let me name him :(

Btw, when you do join us, because you're awesome, feel free to pester everyone about getting Reins of the Drake of the East Wind
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Bump for 2/8 with heroic Yor'sahj down tonight.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Why aren't deleted posts completely deleted? Now I'm curious.

In any case, we're still after a ranged DPS for a core position. We could use some talented part time raiders too (ranged DPS / healers)
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
We are also looking for heroic capable players to join a no obligation <Fidelity> friends list, to be our first port of call when looking to fill out guild runs when we are a little short. If you'd like the odd opportunity to raid with us on a Wed / Thu / Sun, talk to Borgthor in game.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
We have one DPS spot available, and are open to a wide variety of class / spec combinations.

We are also looking for an exceptional priest healer to provide some extra muscle to our healing department.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Our favourite priestie is going away on holidays, so we're also looking for someone to heal over the next few weeks. If the raid times work, feel free to chat to us in game. It's a good chance to finish off heroic Dragon Soul if your guild is winding down - no guild hopping required.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
/bump 6/8H
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
As the expansion draws to a close, we are also very interested in people who are keen to finish off heroic Dragon Soul whose guilds have already begun to wind down. If you'd like to join our raids, but aren't interested in joining the guild I'm more than happy to organise invites for skilled players from my friends list.
Edited by Borgthor on 5/30/2012 9:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
I'd be keen on having my priest join your raids. 400/397 for heal/shadow and currently Im Usuall available Wednesdays and Sundays. My guild is winding down ATM and if we decide to take a break might be available for Thursdays as well. I've run withyou a few times o the priest and pally (Prakalasa/Praka). I'll be on onght as well if you need somebody. See you in game.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
05/30/2012 12:06 AMPosted by Thoqqua
I'd be keen on having my priest join your raids. 400/397 for heal/shadow and currently Im Usuall available Wednesdays and Sundays. My guild is winding down ATM and if we decide to take a break might be available for Thursdays as well. I've run withyou a few times o the priest and pally (Prakalasa/Praka). I'll be on onght as well if you need somebody. See you in game.

Hey Praka, I'll definitely keep you in mind.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]