dwarf and paladin = good mix ?

85 Orc Shaman
I want to play as dwarf Im thinking either pally or warrior . I dont care if other classes better suit dwarf in terms of racials . Warrior or pally are the classes i want to role as .
Edited by Knantagis on 1/22/2012 5:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
Well, you can go female dwarf and have an awesome pigtail casting animation!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
uh, no. dwarf is ugly. human female is betta.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Well if you're not asking based on racials then what are you asking about?

Lorewise Dwarves fit Warriors better in my opinion, they always seemed like supporting characters in the Silver Hand.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/22/2012 05:01 PMPosted by Knantagis
I want to play as dwarf Im thinking either pally or warrior . I dont care if other classes better suit dwarf in terms of racials . Warrior or pally are the classes i want to role as .

If you don't care about facials then it really doesn't matter. If you want to be a dwarf paladin be a dwarf paladin. As far as a "good mix" the decision strictly comes down to racial differences and honestly human or draenei are better options.

Free pvp-trinket-style racial is silly good.
Reply Quote
Whatever race you can stand to look at the backside of for 85 levels.
Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Paladin
Dwarf ftw. And yeah the female pigtail whirlygig thing is pretty fun.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Dwarf master race.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
/waggle. Dwarves make cloth armor look good though.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I like our sword and board fighting style/animations. Casting animations are so so. Pigtails of doom are awesome
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I like it
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/22/2012 06:24 PMPosted by Maeltum

You start at level 1, so technically 84 levels.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/23/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Lilynette

You start at level 1, so technically 84 levels.

/ownd
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Ive been tempted to make a female dwarf pally just for the crazy pigtale casting animation lol... its so funny to watch.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I loved my dwarf holy pally (seriously going to miss him) until I faction transferred recently.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Stoneform is a great racial! If you PvP, it's really useful.

And for dungeons, it was really great for Zuls. That big bear does one huge bleed where tanks need to use a cool down. Stoneform removed it. Kilnara and her kitties leave bleeds. Stoneform removes it.

It's another good damage reducer to throw into the rotation. It great for Tankadins.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I kill two dwarfs in the morning...
I kill two dwarfs at night...
I kill two dwarfs...

Aww, you remember that old troll /silly they removed...

But yeah, I really like dwarf pallies. Thinking about making an alliance dwarf pally. :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
We waddle when we run, We talk funny, T13 head piece looks downright stupid on us, we don't dance very well, and we are really hard to see in a crowd. Hell yea you want to roll a dwarf pally I can't believe there was ever any question.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
01/22/2012 06:01 PMPosted by Necai

If you don't care about facials then it really doesn't matter. If you want to be a dwarf paladin be a dwarf paladin. As far as a "good mix" the decision strictly comes down to racial differences and honestly human or draenei are better options.

Free pvp-trinket-style racial is silly good.

I don't see how someone could not care about a facial...

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]