R.I.P.

100 Human Mage
TBI
TBI all the way!

"Lets make these Horde, Look'Tard." - Weldog.
Reply Quote
9 Goblin Shaman
It's time to put TBI to rest,ever since cataclysm came out this guild has been a slow decline.
I Had some real fun times in this guild though, mostly in wotlk when it was small and had a good gm and officers like me.

TBI still has totally badass players in it. Vipur is arguably the best enhance on the server as well as feral druid. We have imo, the best frost mage outside of Gnomechomsky in Mentalfreeze, and I hear that I'm not half bad as well. Why should we throw that away?

fisken you forgot about weldog... or did you??
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
TBI
TBI all the way!

"Lets make these Horde, Look'Tard." - Weldog.

Amen

TBI still has totally badass players in it. Vipur is arguably the best enhance on the server as well as feral druid. We have imo, the best frost mage outside of Gnomechomsky in Mentalfreeze, and I hear that I'm not half bad as well. Why should we throw that away?

fisken you forgot about weldog... or did you??

post on a lowbie alt of the oposit faction = /ignore
now log on your main and assume what your thinking and saying or keep on going like a no balls 1
Reply Quote
65 Human Hunter
01/22/2012 05:20 PMPosted by Tejava
Rest in peace Total Badass Inc. (TBI)

^this

TBI nawt teh same without THE ALMIGHTY BUCK

NASTY.

And thats the truth. Get !@#$ed!

^this
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
TBI
It's time to put TBI to rest,ever since cataclysm came out this guild has been a slow decline.
I Had some real fun times in this guild though, mostly in wotlk when it was small and had a good gm and officers like me.

With cata came the rated bg......with the rated bg came the QQ of those who were not in the rated bg......with the QQ came a huge load of deserter......with the deserter came alot of wannabeez pvp guilds that dosent have enough active players to run decent rated bg without pugs. Now i m calling to arms all pvpers to stand on the same banner.......1 ring to rule em all
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest

Idk bout the good gm thing, xotic stole all of Psycho's gbank and faction changed. TBI did, however, finally put up a challenge against us back then. Ludin no offense to you since you were the best in guild, but the only reason they did put up a fight was because they outnumbered us 5 to 1.

R.I.P. TBI
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Seeya hicks
Edited by Adaptation on 2/13/2012 5:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
01/29/2012 08:44 PMPosted by Khansus
bloodshot eye clan will die soon TBI wont.

what did i say.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
TBI
TBI has lost all their real players. So long Willyhammer, Weldog, and Fisken.
Reply Quote
01/23/2012 04:42 PMPosted by Saintwalker
Anyone who's claimed to rock PvP (in a guild setting) on Horde since maybe early Cata is lying to themselves and the world

Well, before I left Psycho or w/e that guild is called on horde, seems to be doing well.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Req
05/27/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Mentalfreeze
TBI has lost all their real players. So long Willyhammer, Weldog, and Fisken.

Way to necro an almost 3 month old thread. Also, I was in a random BG (TP) that had Willyhammer and a few other <TBI> members in it like a week ago. If Willyhammer was one of your best...ya'll aren't nearly as good as you think.

I do however give some props to Weldog for being decent, and I give some to Fisken for being probably the best PvP Rogue on Vashj tbh.
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/vashj/B%C3%A0d/advanced

nope
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]