Closed! [H] Dabu 3/8 H DS & 7/7 H FL

90 Goblin Warlock
Position filled, thanks for all of the interest!

Hi Khadgar!

Dabu is recruiting 1 exceptional dps to fulfill a core position in our 10m raids. We are open to all classes but we currently do not have a DK, rogue, boomkin or mage. A perfect fit would be someone who is looking for a long-term guild that is able to make 95% of scheduled raids.

Here are a few things about us:
--We've been raiding together since the Wrath of the Lich King expansion.
--Our raid times are Wednesday 8-11PM, Friday 9:30-1AM, and Sunday 8-11PM EST.
--All enchants, food, gems, and repairs are provided. The EPGP system is used for loot.
--Relevant progress in this expansion: Ragnaros killed 2nd week of release, 7/7 H, Deathwing killed first week of release, 2/8 Heroic.

Wow is first and foremost a game. We like to be competitive, but our priority is to have fun. If this sounds like an atmosphere you'd like to be apart of, please come check us out at dabuguild.com. There you will find some of our kill videos, guild policies, and an app. If you have any questions feel free to ask on our website or pst me (Edynn) in game!
Edited by Edynn on 1/30/2012 6:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Bump! Still looking. =)
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
bump for a guild making progress in heroics!

You guys should hit up ultraxion next! Hes arguable easier then hagara or yorsaj!

Best of luck!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Im very interested. Been looking for a guild needing a rogue since I got back. I will hit you up in game tomorrow.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]