Selling Smoldering Egg of Millagazor (H-Rag)

85 Draenei Shaman
Please drop me an in game mail if you are interested in buying.

I currently have one buyer in the queue but would love to add more :)

Going rate right now is 150k.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
hey i'm interesting in buying that mount, and 150k is a good price so how this gonna work?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
100k :(
btw, do u guys sell the legendary quest items ? from the eternal embers to the essenses
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Smoking deal, Blood legion sells that for 250k+
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
We don't sell the legendary items since we still have people collecting them.

As Wiind said, other guilds charge much more so I'm not really looking to go below 150k.

Drop me an in game mail Enzozhu.

In general we do a 6/7 clear on Sunday and kill Rag right after raid on Monday (when we have everyone on).
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Is this still going on.? May be interested.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Can't believe that it's this cheap here. /shakes head. ridiculous not to jump on the deal imo.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
We're still selling.

I have buyers lined up for the next 3 weeks.

Please send me an in game mail to request this. I monitor it much more frequently than here. If you want a reference let me know and I can refer you to a couple of people who have bought it from us.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
ryethe is a fat, fat male draenei, sigh.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Death Knight
Any possibility of setting up a trade for an untouched blizzcon goodie bag? Would be bringing my hunter which has the experience just never could convince the guild to go do past content. And yes Im posting on my DK to avoid any harsh feelings from them.

if so email me @ sti_this@yahoo.com
Edited by Doggsaron on 2/20/2012 2:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
HI there so im looking for a group to take me to get the mount off rag, this week befor mop hits, willing to pay 250k please send me an in game message. would really like it if you were just saved to him so we could go right in and kill him. i really hope i can get this mount ty hope to hear from you soon
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]