failsport's group 2 is again recruiting.

90 Human Death Knight
Well Ive heard that every guild youre in is better than our group. The only reason you're farther than we are is only because we don't have a stable amount of people. Also just as a note our group couldn't do Madness with you in it but the next week after you left we got it down before the nerf even came out. Im pretty sure you have done nothing to contribute to your group expect whine and complain about loot that you want and the mounts you whine and complain about getting. Just like you whined and !@#$%ed about a certain trinket just to sell it and not use to keep the money for yourself where we could have just used the money to get some enchants
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Obviously you're not over it or you wouldnt be talking crap about the group
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
what trinket are you talking about? The ONLY trinket I ever asked for was the Scales of Life for my tank set.. which btw, just so happens I STILL HAVE! Why dont you have a stable group? People don't want to be in a group that can't progress or be nice to members....
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Oh really? Even though it was seen on the auction house under your name. Also you should really learn how to spec because you have a horrible Spec for both your specs. Just dont try to brag that youre a better raider because youre getting carried through Heroics Miss Whale.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Riiiiggghhhtttt! Im getting carried... thats why they dont like to sit me during raids.. hmm I guess I dont see your logic. But ill go put on my tank gear so you can see if you dont believe me.. I dont need your approval. And i seem to be doing pretty decent with my spec ty.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
The thing is, Are you still at the Bottom of the Charts with Dps? You could never beat any of our members and still cant.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Obviously not if they dont sit me... And there are plenty of you guys that I could and still do beat... Now when you guys actually start downing the same boss modes I am.. maybe you can dis my dps but Im in the top 3 at pretty much all times.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Your Really Funny, Ur Dmg Wont even Touch our top Dmg, Dont know how you could ever be in the top 3
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Why dont you give us a link, so we can see that your dps is better than ours?
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
05/10/2012 08:11 PMPosted by Ziri
Why dont you give us a link, so we can see that your dps is better than ours?

It's not like you have ever parsed in the WoL top 200 before (besides your #167 Yor'sahj 10H the other night and these eleven times still in the DB: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/168183/rankings/players/ ).

Back on topic, we still need the aforementioned classes/specs. Keep the ninja posting and !@#$ talking to a minimum please, or balls-up and do it in mumble.
Edited by Bew on 5/14/2012 7:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]