85 Human Paladin
01/24/2012 09:48 AMPosted by Nethaera
Then again, sometimes skewing a conversation is something we need to do too, to get people "on track" or even away from non-constructive discussion.

Why do you guys only seem to do this in certain forums? It seems to give the illusion (or perhaps it illustrates the reality) that other forums are getting ignored.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
01/25/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Kylos
Then again, sometimes skewing a conversation is something we need to do too, to get people "on track" or even away from non-constructive discussion.

Why do you guys only seem to do this in certain forums? It seems to give the illusion (or perhaps it illustrates the reality) that other forums are getting ignored.

"So many threads, so little time".
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Hunter
i am having a problem with the game, you put in a void bank for soulbound items it costs 25g to put items in there and it costs u to get them out. I dont understand y u would do that.that is the stupidist thing so far in the game if i would have known i would not have bought the void thing in the first place

thank you for taking the time and reading this
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
i come to the forums to read up on some things. You can sometimes find some good helpful reads here.
BUT
what makes it all worth my time is reading the Blue posts. some are insightful others are diffuseing rage. some even about pizza :)

i feel the lack of there pressence when the forum blue tracker says the last blue post was 6 days ago and ect. makes me a sad lock inside
@Neth - <3
Reply Quote
55 Human Rogue
Why in the hell are you taking away vengeance ???? Might as well just have a realm full of mages. Out of all the decisions y'all have made I think this one sucks the most!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
01/25/2012 07:31 PMPosted by Twincityfed
they read them, they just don't care.

You sir, are very angry and filled with an awkward Romanticism of times of yore for a videogame. I imagine when you grow old, you will be a bitter old man that complains about how much better things were back in YOUR day, when kids had morals and weren't lazy hooligans!

While I am a new player, I for one welcome change. It keeps things fresh: sometimes, I honestly wonder if the changes aren't even so much for optimization's sake, but just to keep older players on their toes. And that, even if I don't always appreciate the changes themselves, I CAN appreciate. Nothing is worse than being bored as heck at max level until you just stop playing.

Second, ironically, as mentioned earlier... People have a tendency to flock to blue-post forums in hopes that some moderator will hear their ideas, tell them what a smart cookie they are, and grant them godhood. Twincityfed isn't the first post here of that nature. Likewise, many posts are, in fact, useless--people rofling about witty blue posts or expressing their undying love for a cool staff member. These were the exact points brought up earlier, so keep your eyes open to see silliness in the making. ;)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
It's been over two years since a blue last made a post in the warrior forums.

I don't buy it. sorry.

Reply Quote

I don't buy it. sorry.

They stopped posting in those forums with the creation of the dps/healing/tank forums.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
01/25/2012 10:08 AMPosted by Larzs
then we want a reply to low pop or dead server issues. blizz has not replyed yet.

Oh, "we" do?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue

I don't buy it. sorry.

Thats because they already stated that people are super sensitive when it comes to announcing changes that may not be official, and let us be honest, warriors are more sensitive than anyone.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We read them. We also allow conversations to take place without our influence when it seems that it's the better course of action. Sometimes our intervention can actually skew a conversation off track if we're not careful. Then again, sometimes skewing a conversation is something we need to do too, to get people "on track" or even away from non-constructive discussion.

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
―God Entity, Futurama
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

I don't buy it. sorry.

They stopped posting in those forums with the creation of the dps/healing/tank forums.

That's fine, but the gameplay discussion and pvp forums never get posts either. It really gives off the feeling that if you want your discussion to be seen, you need to put it in general or in a class role forum.
Edited by Kylos on 1/26/2012 10:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
You know.. These kinds of topics make me wonder..

I've heard of MANY forums where Mods will make another account to "see it from the inside", so to speak. Hide among the people without getting swamped. Whenever I see these threads, I can't help but wonder if one of us is someone who is actually a Blue "in disguise", so to speak...

We don't have elaborate schemes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If someone suggests a really good idea do you ever send them a free pony in their game mail ?

I'd like Midnight if I ever come up with something that qualified

(I'm sure most things people think are original have been rehashed a few hundred times over half a dozen years )
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]