Bloodhoof trivia

90 Tauren Druid
So. Bloodhoof has been around since November of 2004. There's still quite a few people who've been around nearly the whole time and several guilds that can trace their lineage back that far. Let's see how well people do with some good ol fashioned trivia (might be slightly horde skewed but there's not much I can do about it).

Guilds long gone-fill in the blanks

___ Merchant Company
Un____
Elf _____
___ Atrophy
___forge
___ of War (actually, there's 2 guilds for this)
Team _

Name the guild-
This guild was one of the top contenders in vanilla on the horde side and had a highly publicized transfer to Area 52

This guild had to reform under a slightly different name because the raid/guild leader disbanded the guild instead of a raid

Name the guilds from DRoF

This guild claimed to have run a guild off the server to Area 52 due to pressured competition.

The ___ one shot refers to killing a boss the first night you fight it but not exactly the first attempt

Not Inconceivable but this similar named guild was created and died in a medium length span in TBC and many of the players folded into DP.

Highly public open world battles (and forum battles) existed between these 2 guilds over the world dragons in vanilla and the skinning of said dragons.

This alliance guild was often attacked on the forums for muscling horde guilds out of kills on outdoor raid bosses.

This guild had a rather public mp3 file created from a phone conversation between guild members and a raider that was punished. The conversation was about MC strats but was played off as being about a homework assignment.

This guild transferred to Bloodhoof in TBC and immediately set its sights on DP in attempt to contend with them. Affectionately joke named Kara_____ instead of their actual name. Known for their hysterical applicant forum area.

This still-going-guild's original name was "Elbow Deep"

Name the player-

Bloodhoof's scarab lord
Innervate ___!
Heal ____!
Known for being a gigantic p*ssy and recalling out of every losing battle in AV
Alliance hunter known for being a PVP scourge in vanilla. Usually accompanied by protection.
Alliance mage known for being a PVP scourge in vanilla. Almost always accompanied by protection.
Former alliance druid that was feral during vanilla and considered a good PVPer. Not known for traveling with protection.
Bloodhoof's c*m dumpster and also notorious for the ___ chain lightning pull.
Creator of a WOW comic strip featuring a rogue.
Sap the ___
I didn't ninja it! I was in the bathroom. My brother did it!
I deserved this skin off the beast. I've been running this place for close to 100 times to get it.
Horde hunter known for dragging dragons to Org including the Ashenvale ones that used to root everything in sight.
His nickname was a brand of t.am.p.ons
Edited by Druidicus on 1/24/2012 6:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Are you suggesting that if I was losing a fight I should stay and die rather than get away and annoy? Silly horde.

I know the answers to 90% of the above but I'm too lazy to type it all out.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage

Allied? Merchant Company
Unbound
Elf Slappers
Mental Atrophy
Bloodforge
Fury of War
Team B

I'm only doing this one cause that's a lot of questions! but I laughed a lot reading them!

Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
!@#$%^-...were you taking notes this whole time? Writing a diary for your character?

Lots of memories though some of the names escape me now. I can't decide whether it's good or bad that I remember, or was directly involved in, 95% of that post.

Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Allied? Merchant Company
Unbound
Elf Slappers
Mental Atrophy
Bloodforge
Fury of War
Team B

I'm only doing this one cause that's a lot of questions! but I laughed a lot reading them!

Yep. Also thinking of "Art of War" horde side that was around until the end of vanilla when they transferred.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Are the answers to any of these "Night Shift"? I hope not.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Looks like alot of those Questions pertained to FoW, Ill get Warrian to look at this !@#$ if I can.
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
So. Bloodhoof has been around since November of 2004. There's still quite a few people who've been around nearly the whole time and several guilds that can trace their lineage back that far. Let's see how well people do with some good ol fashioned trivia (might be slightly horde skewed but there's not much I can do about it).

Allied Merchant Company
Unbound
Elf Slappers
Mental Atrophy
Bloodforge
Fury of War (actually, there's 2 guilds for this)
Team B

Name the guild-
This guild was one of the top contenders in vanilla on the horde side and had a highly publicized transfer to Area 52

This guild had to reform under a slightly different name because the raid/guild leader disbanded the guild instead of a raid

Name the guilds from DRoF - Dirty Horde, Ring of Fire, Funkytown

This guild claimed to have run a guild off the server to Area 52 due to pressured competition. - Fury of War

The BDS one shot refers to killing a boss the first night you fight it but not exactly the first attempt

Not Inconceivable but this similar named guild was created and died in a medium length span in TBC and many of the players folded into DP. -Inevitable

Highly public open world battles (and forum battles) existed between these 2 guilds over the world dragons in vanilla and the skinning of said dragons. - Dark Nemesis / Dark Pact

This alliance guild was often attacked on the forums for muscling horde guilds out of kills on outdoor raid bosses. - Fury of War

This guild had a rather public mp3 file created from a phone conversation between guild members and a raider that was punished. The conversation was about MC strats but was played off as being about a homework assignment. - Fury of War

This guild transferred to Bloodhoof in TBC and immediately set its sights on DP in attempt to contend with them. Affectionately joke named Kara_____ instead of their actual name. Known for their hysterical applicant forum area.

This still-going-guild's original name was "Elbow Deep"

Name the player-

Bloodhoof's scarab lord - Clennisell
Innervate ___!
Heal ____!
Known for being a gigantic p*ssy and recalling out of every losing battle in AV - Samgee
Alliance hunter known for being a PVP scourge in vanilla. Usually accompanied by protection.
Alliance mage known for being a PVP scourge in vanilla. Almost always accompanied by protection. -Thelok the Fowzie mage?
Former alliance druid that was feral during vanilla and considered a good PVPer. Not known for traveling with protection. -Clearstone / Quez / Starocte? Pick your answer?
Bloodhoof's c*m dumpster and also notorious for the ___ chain lightning pull.
Creator of a WOW comic strip featuring a rogue.
Sap the ___
I didn't ninja it! I was in the bathroom. My brother did it! -
I deserved this skin off the beast. I've been running this place for close to 100 times to get it.
Horde hunter known for dragging dragons to Org including the Ashenvale ones that used to root everything in sight.
His nickname was a brand of t.am.p.ons
Edited by Riki on 1/26/2012 3:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
No one remembers EPU eh?

Also,

Sap the Baba
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Name the guild-

E Pluribus Unum

This guild transferred to Bloodhoof in TBC and immediately set its sights on DP in attempt to contend with them. Affectionately joke named KaraDIGM instead of their actual name. Known for their hysterical applicant forum area.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Mess is right. Jesse is right. Riki has a few wrong

This guild claimed to have run a guild off the server to Area 52 due to pressured competition. - Fury of War (nope)

Highly public open world battles (and forum battles) existed between these 2 guilds over the world dragons in vanilla and the skinning of said dragons. - Dark Nemesis / Dark Pact (wrong on both guild listings)

Alliance mage known for being a PVP scourge in vanilla. Almost always accompanied by protection. -Thelok the Fowzie mage? (maybe but not who I'm looking for. was a pretty high profile PVP vanilla mage)

Former alliance druid that was feral during vanilla and considered a good PVPer. Not known for traveling with protection. -Clearstone / Quez / Starocte? Pick your answer? (Ahh clearstone! I'd forgotten about him but I'm looking for a druid that is still playing and is currently horde).

Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Theres not many people that can answer these questions left! Historian Druidicus.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Theres not many people that can answer these questions left! Historian Druidicus.

Allied Merchant Company
Unbound
Elf Slappers
Mental Atrophy
Bloodforge
Fury of War
Team B

Name the guild-

EPU

Cant remember.

Name the guilds from DRoF

Dirty Horde, Ring of Fire, Funkytown

This guild claimed to have run a guild off the server to Area 52 due to pressured competition.

Dark Pact

The ___ one shot refers to killing a boss the first night you fight it but not exactly the first attempt

BDS

Not Inconceivable but this similar named guild was created and died in a medium length span in TBC and many of the players folded into DP.

Inevitable

Highly public open world battles (and forum battles) existed between these 2 guilds over the world dragons in vanilla and the skinning of said dragons.

FoW and DP

This alliance guild was often attacked on the forums for muscling horde guilds out of kills on outdoor raid bosses.

FoW

This guild had a rather public mp3 file created from a phone conversation between guild members and a raider that was punished. The conversation was about MC strats but was played off as being about a homework assignment.

Fow and Carso calling Treu

Paradigm

Bloodhoof's scarab lord

Clenn

Known for being a gigantic p*ssy and recalling out of every losing battle in AV

Samgee

Moonunit

Alliance mage known for being a PVP scourge in vanilla. Almost always accompanied by protection.

Enigma

Former alliance druid that was feral during vanilla and considered a good PVPer. Not known for traveling with protection.

:)

Sap the ___

Baba!
Edited by Jotch on 1/27/2012 7:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Who were three mages who killed the entire horde team as they were zoning out of WSG?

Deaf Alliance Grand Marshal Paladin?

The one and only Rambo!?
Edited by Jotch on 1/27/2012 7:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I'm in the guild that was formally called "Elbow Deep".
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Enigma or Darkoverseer?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i was actually on the raid where Bandaren dissolved the guild The Blood Brotherhood... then we scrambled to reform and couldnt use same name so TBB was made.

I also thought the dragon skinning fiasco was Dark Pact... Rogue.. possibly the GM?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Who were three mages who killed the entire horde team as they were zoning out of WSG?

Deaf Alliance Grand Marshal Paladin?

The one and only Rambo!?

I remember that, but I don't remember the culprits!

01/27/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Xelophant
I'm in the guild that was formally called "Elbow Deep".

also me too!
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
I have a trivia question for all you bads

Who is the greatest paladin on this server

Who spams more emotes than me?

Who is the number paladin?

Is 10 harder then 25?

The best paladin on this server is?

Who is the best pvp paladin?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Obviously Divinevixen...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]