@ Exitium

85 Human Warrior
how I miss the old days of trouncing baddies in TB, and poopin on FL clears in an hour post-nerf.

get @ me big dawgs. Roll alliance so we can do some cross-realm raids in 4.3.2.

Hurp is a mage/dk now. might main a dk, idk.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
how I miss the old days of trouncing baddies in TB, and poopin on FL clears in an hour post-nerf.

Hurp is a mage/dk now. might main a dk, idk.

I have my warrior over on Aerie Peak atm. Derri has a pally, and Sho has a priest. Leithe has his warlock kicking around, too. And I don't think I've seen his dk. His mage, yes, but not his dk. Anyway, could be fun. :P

Also, you still have like half of us on RealID. :P
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue

Boo.

Alliance Hmmmm? I wonder if we could do that...

And yeah, we have some characters A-side at Aerie Peak too.

~Derri
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Hmm, well Im doing the server transfer thing as soon as I can. When we checked the server out, it seemed fine with latency, but when it jumps from Med to Full, our ping goes from 90-100 to 400-500.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/08/2012 11:37 AMPosted by Skumbagsteve
Hmm, well Im doing the server transfer thing as soon as I can. When we checked the server out, it seemed fine with latency, but when it jumps from Med to Full, our ping goes from 90-100 to 400-500.

Ewww... I like my 20ms ping, ktnxbai.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]