thunderlord allstar team

85 Worgen Druid
Azka, Selanda, and myself as healers* Correction

And I don't think I have ever seen a DK tank as good as Makato. Or a druid tank like Aboralis who can just go boomkin and %#** !@#$ too.

Or a shadow priest who tops meters on Madness legit barely spellweave.

Oh and Azka could go enhance easily becoming the best enhance on Tlord allowing Selanda and I to two heal everything.

Tank: Makato
Tank: Abor

DPS: Aysm
DPS: Strudel
DPS: Loki
DPS: Ishkandir
DPS: Zhaoyun or Lethalea or Aristia

Healer: Azka
Healer: Selanda
Healer: Zeux
Edited by Zeux on 7/20/2012 1:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Tank: Lolaysm
Tank: Lolaysm's back

DPS: Sielayson
DPS: Aysm
DPS: Zhaoyun
DPS: Bad
DPS: Loki

Healer: Fiya
Healer: Bubblex (Boobalay)
Healer: Silaroba

OK I'm sorry but no one is beating this comp.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I like this one ^ Id love to be the tank of any 10 man progression team on Tlord. But I don't think I will ever be anything but a !@#$ing resto druid
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Considering a chimpanzee with downs syndrome can complete raid content in World of Warcraft, I highly doubt any "PvE Dreamteam" is worth any recognition sans the fact that they play more than the other PvE Chimpanzee's.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Why is Shattered always so mean? :(
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
You poor guys, coming up with random teams in a theorycraft, I feel sorry for you guys because I dont have to think of it, I ran in the Dreamteam in Vanilla. :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
07/22/2012 04:47 PMPosted by Ishkandir

Cry some more, ish.
-kaluscamon
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
[Links Realm's First Heroic Madness]
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
07/22/2012 01:29 PMPosted by Gg
Considering a chimpanzee with downs syndrome can complete raid content in World of Warcraft, I highly doubt any "PvE Dreamteam" is worth any recognition sans the fact that they play more than the other PvE Chimpanzee's.

So what you are trying to say is...A chimpanzee is smarter than you. K gotcha
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
07/22/2012 10:41 PMPosted by Selanda

So what you are trying to say is...A chimpanzee is smarter than you. K gotcha

I think you're having a hard time reading, so I'll give you a second chance. Go ahead.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Cry some more, ish.
-kaluscamon

Your transmog looks stupid.

Yeah, I went there.
Edited by Ishkandir on 7/23/2012 10:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I think she is saying you guys suck balls at raiding so therefore your guild must be a step down from chimpanzees.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/23/2012 10:41 AMPosted by Ishkandir

Cry some more, ish.
-kaluscamon

Yeah, I went there.

HOW DARE YOU
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Quick, Vertigo! Log out! I think we might be headed to Stormwind!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
07/23/2012 10:41 AMPosted by Ishkandir

Cry some more, ish.
-kaluscamon

Yeah, I went there.

it is supposed to on my mage, this guys is better ;)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
07/23/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Fiya
I think she is saying you guys suck balls at raiding so therefore your guild must be a step down from chimpanzees.

Grats on being first to kill heroic DS on Thunderlord the pinnacle of PvE progression. I would be much more impressed if I hadn't the opportunity to buy a heroic Madness achieve on my pally before you guys even had spine down.

It's alright though, next expansion PvE gear is unusable in PvP. That paired with the fact you have to PvP for a lot of important things (B.M.A.H), guards are heavily nurfed on PvP servers and the items they're adding to the game to dismount players to force them to fight in world pvp. Yeah, you won't be able to hide in the sky above Stormwind now.
Reply Quote
Server firsts will always command bragging rights, even if it is Thunderlord. Not sure why you'd try to discredit the accomplishments of those who are still pushing PvE content on this server, it's not easy fighting the downward spiral Thunderlord has seen all expansion. It sure would be nice to see some life return to this server in MoP and spark some healthy competition.

It is true though, at a certain level PvE progression comes down to the time and effort invested into each boss kill and less about individual skill.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
07/24/2012 01:06 AMPosted by Profile
It is true though, at a certain level PvE progression comes down to the time and effort invested into each boss kill and less about individual skill.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that level is at the point where the boss is either nurfed (yes) and it has been downed by hundreds of guilds with a wealth of information about the fight on the web, thus removing the need to actually think and problem solve and instead follow a simple set of instructions like some trainable.
Reply Quote
The level I was referring to was the very top tier of PvE progression kills (think top 100 worldwide) where the ranks are mostly determined by who puts the most time/effort in as most of the players at that level are all relatively close skill-wise.
Reply Quote
86 Human Priest
TANKS- ombresatqiel

DPS - ombresatqiel

Healers- Silaroba
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]