LF Trading Partner for Lunar Festival Pets.

90 Night Elf Hunter
I'm looking for someone with a high level Horde character who is willing to trade a Festival Lantern (Horde only) for a Lunar Lantern (Alliance only). These are Non-combat pets. They cost 50 Coin of Ancestry each. Since you can only get 93 in a year you will likely not be able to get two lanterns on a single character in the same year. If you want to trade one and keep one one for yourself you will need two high level horde characters.

The Lunar Lantern can be used for your own enjoyment or sold on the Horde auction house to pet collectors for a much higher price than the Festival Lantern will go for.

I will move the Lunar Lantern onto a Horde alt of mine (Trollhype) by Monday evening for trading. I would prefer to do the trade by Thursday night.

Please reply here or send Frieda an in-game mail. Thank you!

UPDATE: I got my Horde Lantern so I'm finished now, but feel free to use this thread to organize other trades.
Edited by Frieda on 1/25/2012 3:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I'm also looking for a horde lantern, but I don't have any horde alts atm (and I'm maxed out). If you want to set up a trade get a hold of me in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]