*New* Progression Thread *New*

90 Blood Elf Paladin
New Progression thread
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mists of Pandaria Teir 14
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teir 14 Boss Legend:
SGrd - Stone Guard | FtA - Feng The Accursed | GtS -Gara'jal the Spiritbinder | 4K - Four Kings |
Eleg - Elegon | WoE - Will of the Emperor | IVZ - Imperial Vizier Zor'lok | BLT - Blade Lord Ta'yak | Gar - Garalon | WLM - Wind Lord Mel'jarak | ASU - Amber-Shaper Un'sok | Shek - Grand Empress Shek'zeer | PTE - Protectors of the Endless | Tsu - Tsulong | Lei -Lei Shi | Fear - Sha of Fear|

░░░ - Normal Kill
▓▓▓ - Heroic Kill

|SGrd|FtA |GtS |4K|Eleg|WoE|IVZ|BLT |Gar|WLM|ASU|Shek|PTE|Tsu|Lei|Fear|
|░░░|░░░|░░░|░░░|░░░|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---| * * 01 [H] Killing Time
|░░░|░░░|░░░|░░░|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---| * * 02 [H] Let Bullets Fly
|░░░|░░░|░░░|░░░|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---| * * 03 [A] Eat Crit and Die
|░░░|░░░|░░░|░░░|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---| * * 04 [H] GoL
|░░░|░░░|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---| * * 05 [H] Died There Been That
|░░░|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---| * * 06 [H] Drunk Tanks
|░░░|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---| * * 07 [H] Evolved
|░░░|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---| * * 08 [A] Nefarious
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---| * * 09 [
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---| * * 10 [
|SGrd|FtA |GtS |4K|Eleg|WoE|IVZ|BLT |Gar|WLM|ASU|Shek|PTE|Tsu|Lei|Fear|

Edited by Mitsuka on 10/11/2012 4:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
request for sticky and also Zaubo geif meh ur codes
if you guys see anything wrong let me know and ill fix it, and ill try to update it once a day.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Please sticky this thread since Zaubo is going on vacation!

P.S. Zaubo, I went through the HTML sourcode and hopefully managed to "steal" your codes. Mit has them...now he just needs to update his post!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
Sticky requested.

You can remove us from the list also, we will not be raiding here any longer.

Also, what is the best way for me to get you the code? Email I would assume?

Edit: Hah, saw your post, good deal. If you need something more, let me know!
Edited by Zaubo on 1/22/2012 7:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
last I checked this server was ranked in roughly the middle of all the servers. That was when GoL and pop up were here. I'm pretty sure we are going to hit close to bottom now.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Sticky requested.

You can remove us from the list also, we will not be raiding here any longer.

Also, what is the best way for me to get you the code? Email I would assume?

Edit: Hah, saw your post, good deal. If you need something more, let me know!

Where are you guys going off to raid at?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
01/22/2012 08:10 AMPosted by Mavelock
last I checked this server was ranked in roughly the middle of all the servers. That was when GoL and pop up were here. I'm pretty sure we are going to hit close to bottom now.

I know. Hopefully, other guilds will step up and push progression. I know Killing Time is not giving up. We are hoping some others will also push forward.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
So, I had not posted in the forums for a long time, but I must say, I love how my avatar looks. Priest tier is bad !@#...even if it looks like a sad clown outfit.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
01/22/2012 08:26 AMPosted by Vannileah
Where are you guys going off to raid at?

We quit WoW a week or two ago, playing SWTOR right now. Group still together, just in a different game.

Also, glad you got the format you needed. Good luck with DS!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Same Buttons is 8/8 normal.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
You seem to have Nakama incorrectly listed as having defeated Warmaster Blackhorn. We'll get him soon enough, but for now, we've only cleared through ultraxion.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Your forgetting Blacksheep Squadron (Alliance) which is 8/8 Normal :)
Edited by Adaskadar on 1/24/2012 12:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
devils brigade is 6/8 now , thanks for taking the time to keep this thread up =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated

side notes

1.) If you want on the list you must post in thread I am not going to update off of Wowproggress or other sites just off of posts here.
2.) I am only going to track the top 20 guilds after that it gets a little tedious
3.) Thanks for your support and everyone lets keep pushing progression on Dawnbringer and make it a better server.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
devils brigade is 7/8 now
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Annndddd NOW you can mark us as having killed blackhorn ^_^

Nakama ~ Warmaster down
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Aaannndddd add to that

Nakama ~ Spine
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
more sticky requests pl0x
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]