(Horde) Looking for 2 spots in 10m DS

My wife and I are looking for progression spots. She's a dedicated pally healer, I've got pretty much anything but a warlock/shaman at my disposal though I typically heal or OT/DPS with my druid. We don't want to quit our guild, its just lost a lot of its core group to school/SW:TOR. Looking for a mature or family friendly group. We have a toddler that takes priority over WoW but we're able to go without many breaks depending on the time of the raid, specially if its after her bedtime. Please let me know if anyone is needing to fill a couple spots! We're both 380 ilvl.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
the weekday Valorous 10m is looking for 2 people, one would be primarily heals with a DPS off-spec, and the other would be DPS with a healing off-spec. our preference would be resto druid and shadow priest, but, we're open to any talented players.

raid schedule is Tues/Wed/Fri, 7:30-11:00 PM ST.

our current raid makeup is:

Tanks: Warrior, Paladin
Heals: Shaman, Paladin
DPS: Mage, Hunter, DK, Warrior

We are 1/8h, but we lost a couple of people.

contact Adashi in-game, or on alts Sinnerman or Ghisguth for more info. Would be interested to at least know your toon names and take a look at logs and so on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]