Epicflaw why so cute bro

90 Undead Priest
my name is matt and i think im the !@#$. but damn I havent even touched a %^-*. I am whipped from an internet girl whose ugly as !@#$. And i cant even get my !*!% sucked. talking all this %^-* cuz im not a glad. lol !@#$% your the one that cant get #@!*# irl so you mad. My names magtrix and im ^-*!ing depressed. Who am i kidding my internet girl has me @#$%ing obsessed. When you webcam with a cow can you see her unibrow? Shes an ugly ^-* !@#$% and thats why your ashamed of her. You cant even look at her. Most guys get ^-*! blocked by a 3rd, but you got internet blocked by another @#$%^ nerd. Yo im thinking about suicide. Cuz im not team lead and wished jinglee was my bride. You dont have any disses on anyone irl, all you got is a -*!@# taht looks like hell (nate's contribution). You shouting out to your new $%^-* jdubz. But its cute because she prolly thinks that you wanna be her hub. What is tehre left for me to do. All that matters is wow, jinglee, and my !*!% named stew. Its funny how your trying to turn this !@#$ back on epicflaw. But since season 9 they planned to kick you (dot dot dot) lol. look at you shining now in your moment of glory. Lol jk that was one hell of a story. I think its cute that you want to kick epicflaw. How about you?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Its true, yeah. I skype with a girl more then epic and he gets his 10 year old panties in a bunch. I do 5s and get kicked from 3s, you guys are mature.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
you sound mad broski, gettin replaced by a 2900 mage id be pree mad
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
and ps you dont do 5s
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
yo bro mat, u need to chill. ok look, so what you wont get glad no more, !@#$ing get over it, remember u got a internet girlfriend now. Am i right? is it me or wat, b/c i rather get !@##@ then glad. if ur not worried about it then u can stop posting on the forums, and first of all u wouldnt of made a forums, u just wanted to start drama right? so ppl can feel srry for u? well bro lok her i got feelings and i dont feel srry for u, once i heard u talked %^-* behind my bck i deleted u and ignored u. now bro gl on ur gf and glad.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
hush mode on ur own forums bro
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
i used to look up to magtrix but now your a little stuck up !@#$% and yellowdog will kick your ^-*.
Reply Quote
i might as well post the one i drew up about kickflip.

http://imageshack.us/f/593/allanm.png/
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Rearika (shawn) You have claim to almost get 2200 multiple seasons in a row. Second of all. You have never even got 1800+. Third of all, You couldn't even count to 2700
Reply Quote
01/23/2012 06:10 PMPosted by Faramar
LOL SOMEONES MAD

lol@faramar trying to troll, grats on your grand total of what is it now... 4 or 5 transfers claiming to be playing with glads and you're sitting at a grand total of 1100 with only 2 people on the team. sit down nerd.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
its about time all this !@#$ ended, putting right here so everyone can see what im saying. this has gone to far like 5 times and needs to end, a few will be talked to about the situation at hand other than that the rest need to lay low.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Epicflaw, why would i be mad, You guys released me from a team full of !@#$%^-s. Second of all, a 2900 mage wouldn't be capable of gaining synergy for rmp, and to peel for you gettin outplayed by cc, Third of all, 5s? I always said you could replace me, way to be out of the loop. 4th of all, I still adore your cute picture up there ^, 5th of all You want that mage to play a trial on ''Someones'' Mage who refuses to it, 6th of all, Anyone who xfers to play with a duelist rmp at 2400 Knows that it wont go well with practice, leading you guys to tank and wonder why you kicked me int he first place. 7th of all, You and shawn would make a couple 2x more cute then i would. 8th of all, Hopefully you get glad, get to show people how pro you are, then maybe more then one team would play with you, 9th of all, Maybe you could xfer with your mount to illadin and get 1900 again, and once and all 10th of all, Maybe faramar and shawn could hold your hand when you cry when you tank with that 2900 Mage, I think im done here.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
1. I can safely say that neither of you have touched a girl.

2. You weren't getting glad regardless.

3. If said mage is 2900 he must be retarded to play with some 1 time 2400 players.

4. None of you are good.

5. Get !@#$ on magtrix, even though I think you're the best players in that once 3s.

6. None of us really care how Epicflaw looks like.

7. You're all equal amounts of mad.

My work is done
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
What I'm getting from this is said person (boy or girl idk) in the picture kicked said mage from 2400 team (which isn't glad and you two couldn't get glad if you paid for it which I'm thinking you might be since a 2900 mage is gonna play with 2400 heroes) is mad because said mage posted a picture of a 12 year old boy or girl still don't know.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Reply Quote
hi james.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
this whole thread is a !@#$ing joke, people talking like yellowdog, magtrix, and epicflaw's team was ever good, rolled these %^-*!@s playing pre-buff half heroic blues unholy dk/frost mage/hpally in s9 on my #$%^ing alt and took #1 on this server..which guess what, means nothing cuz nogladosong is the worst -*!@ing server ever and these kids will tank their rating to their true duelist status before the season ends, stay small bros

baylife
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
this whole thread is a !@#$ing joke, people talking like yellowdog, magtrix, and epicflaw's team was ever good, rolled these %^-*!@s playing pre-buff half heroic blues unholy dk/frost mage/hpally in s9 on my #$%^ing alt and took #1 on this server..which guess what, means nothing cuz nogladosong is the worst -*!@ing server ever and these kids will tank their rating to their true duelist status before the season ends, stay small bros

baylife

who are you?
Reply Quote
I second this motion. ^
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
JK ITS UNGER
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]