Anyone else ever had this happen?

84 Human Death Knight
So i used to be in a guild called storm, I left it after a while and about after a few months i returned.So 50% of myfriends there had left, and there were these crazy morons there who had no idea what the guild used to be,One was apparently a hacker and the other 2 in chat were downright rude.My other friends had left and the only person i knew that was still there was never in chat, and based on the people from chat i dont blame him.It really hurts to know that these jerks had taken over my guild. They were like 'dont talk to me like you konw me' and all kinds of things.Eventually me and the other guy left.So does anyone know any good guilds, that arent hardcore? also has this ever happened to you?I kinda want a laid back guild that isnt very strict.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
TBI
Sacred Alliance

WHATS UP DAI
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]