Is Archimonde dieing

3 Goblin Shaman
Does anyone else feel as if everyone is leaving Archimonde? I have played on other servers and there just feels like there is a TON more people than here on Archi?
With seeing another guild leave... it just gives you the feel that Archi is in need of some FCM...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
when did you not know?
Reply Quote
3 Goblin Shaman
HAHA... here is hoping some GM will read this and review Archimonde for a Free Character Migration so we can get some new blood here...
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
01/23/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Shamtastics
HAHA... here is hoping some GM will read this and review Archimonde for a Free Character Migration so we can get some new blood here...

reverse fcms from archimonde would be swell
Reply Quote
01/23/2012 11:55 PMPosted by Elinthiaqt

reverse fcms from archimonde would be swell

Someone is looking to get out of here...
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Believe we had FCM at the end of wrath or beginning of cata. Didn't seem to work out very well for us.
Reply Quote
3 Goblin Shaman
Was that a FCM to archi or away... because it sure seems like everyone left.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
It was from Illidan to here. I used it.. and know that quite a few others did as well (I think a majority of GG).

I'm not sure if I'd rather have had the 1 hour long q's to log in the first month of Cata or to be on a dead server now...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
well the Cross Realm features are coming soon, so hanging with friends or raiding shouldn't be a problem.

if y'all are still lonely by then, just talk with me :D (capable of talking about any topics)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
It was killed long ago and many of us were to stubborn to leave when we should have.

After being on Stormreaver for 5 days I can honestly say we should have moved years ago
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
01/23/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Shamtastics

Like that will happen x2

Besides, FCM's have been proven to not work. why would people transfer to a server that's gasping its death rattle when they are on a functional, high population server?

and a GM read a thread in a server forum? have yet to see it.

I've been here since 12/13/07 and I've never seen the server in worse condition than it is now.
Reply Quote
Does anyone else feel as if everyone is leaving Archimonde? I have played on other servers and there just feels like there is a TON more people than here on Archi?

I left Archimonde a year ago for another server. It was the best in-game thing I'd ever done. I still have a few lowbie toons on Archimonde, but I never ever go there.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I left to Warsong from Archimonde. (Big huge huahuahua mistake)
Now I'm in Illidan and enjoying the lags in Orgrimmar.

Hai Otaku.

http://www.axiomfiles.com/Files/372731/WoWScrnShot_090210_223938.jpg

I found this screenshot and it reminded me of raiding with AI back in days. Good times. :P

Oh and... long live Someguild! (aka The Old Guard)
-Rolex
Edited by Timemoney on 1/31/2012 10:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
if the AH is any indication to the server dying, then , yes... yes it is dying.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Neutral AH had 0 items on it last night. Logged onto a high pop server and the neutral AH had 20+ pages. Pretty depressing, even Alliance side AH had 0 infinite dust and 0 cosmic essences, my enchanter is crying right now. Other servers have pages of old !@#$ to buy.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
01/31/2012 04:01 PMPosted by Spug
Neutral AH had 0 items on it last night. Logged onto a high pop server and the neutral AH had 20+ pages. Pretty depressing, even Alliance side AH had 0 infinite dust and 0 cosmic essences, my enchanter is crying right now. Other servers have pages of old !@#$ to buy.

i can make 1k+ per day on infinite dust and gces.

edit: in other words, why are you still on archimonde?
Edited by Elinthiaqt on 1/31/2012 8:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Eh like I said before, not much point in transferring at this stage, we'll do it before MoP. I get my legendaries in a few weeks and we finally have a solid core to our raid again and have started downing heroic !@#$ so I dont want to mess with that zen.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
^
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
<3 <3 <3

Was a blast raiding with you guys back through T11. Good luck to all who are quitting, and an even bigger good luck to those who stay and keep pew pew'ing spine. I hope you can get enough skilled raiders (probably transfers thx archimonde) to help you finish off the tier!

<3 <3 <3
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
wrong thread bro.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]