Need a BS with Storm Helm pattern

85 Goblin Shaman
Ground out all the materials, have a 200g tip to the first one to take me up on making one, buuuut... yeah, seems trade chat does just about anything but trade x.x

Anyway, if someone has a storm helm pattern lemme know in game, or in this post, by mail or just send me a message, either works!

Also, considering that my luck will likely mean 17 alliance players have it and 0 hoarde, I'm willing to go about transferring the materials to an alliance character in order to get it that way.
Edited by Quasarah on 1/23/2012 4:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Still looking for this; have been spamming the horde side daily, sometimes several times daily. The current tip is now up to 2,000 gold for anyone with the pattern to make me a storm helm.

Note that this is eventually going to become a limited time offer, as I'm now actively farming outland and karazhan to try to get the pattern myself.

As time goes by, the bribe, I mean tip, will increase as I have more laying around I'm not using.

In any case, if anyone has the pattern, EVEN IF ON ALLIANCE, let me know! Mention it to guildmates even, never know when someone might want a free easy 2000 gold =3
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Still looking for this, by the way. Been doing weekly kara runs for the higher drop rate, but still nothing.

Seriously, I'm willing to pay thousands of gold and even buy it on my alliance character to get it XD

Please inform me if yeu find this =3
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Offer is currently 5,000 gold. Seriously, alliance and hoard peoples, get on this :O

Either side, gimme a message or something, tell yeur guildies or friends, i still needs this hat! XD

I've been getting desperate to the point of taking any leads I can get. One person said "a" guildie had it, and I dug through armory trying to find who had it for half an hour, then another half hour chat with another guildie of theirs, only to discover it was an armory glitch and they didn't really have it ;_;

So... yeah. This is a pattern that probably won't be farmed or around much today. This is something that older raiders from TBC days will still have on characters that've been around for awhile. Please lemme know!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]