(A) The Old Timers Guild now recruiting

90 Worgen Rogue
"Laid Back, Not Too Serious, No Drama......All About The Fun"

OTG welcomes players of all skill levels from casual to those interested in end game content. The first guild on Anvilmar to reach level 25, we see anywhere from 40 to 60 members online at any given time. OTG offers a relaxed, mature atmosphere with friendly helpful players that are always ready to lend a hand. Minimum age requirement is 25.

We are always looking for dedicated raiders (healers atm). If you are interested please check out our website: http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/content.php or contact me with an in-game PM.

See you in game! - Trollypoller
Edited by Trollypoller on 1/23/2012 7:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
It is an awesome guild. Plenty of people online that are always willing to answer a question and lead you in the right direction. We are very helpful too (aka grouping up to help with complicated quest that we already completed). I started back before Burning Crusades and I will say this is the best guild I have been in.

You can also note that unlike most guilds, this guild expands beyond the game WoW. There are chapters everywhere. Check the guild site and see for yourself.
Reply Quote
I'll drop in and say a good word. I have been with the guild for 5 years now. Great guild to be in and like was said above, you'll have a home in many other games as well.

I <3 OTG
Reply Quote
I too want to rally for our guild. I have been with the guild for over a year. I love the guild and the people in it. Not only is our guild awesome, but we are also a family that works together on questing, raiding, pvp, everything and anything that Blizz has in store for us.

So, if you are looking for a new home. Come check us out.

OTG forever. :P
Reply Quote
21 Draenei Shaman
I have been with OTG for just about a year now and they are a great guild to be with. Any time that I want to run a dungeon, raid, or quest there are plenty of people who are willing to go. Just a great group of people.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
HI
OTG is still open for those looking for a awesome PvE casual guild.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
HI WoW forums
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]