A new and improved suggegestion FOR WOW

(Locked)

85 Night Elf Druid
Okay people of WOW i present you an idea i had for days, since they have worgens the dog breed. why dont they have a cat humanoid race named the Bastets or any name they choose. they are apartt of the Horde can be a hunter, rogue, warrior, mage, paladin, and warlock. Bastets are exiles of the alliance because of the worgens, and since they are cats and dogs the worgens and the bastets are natural enemies and hated with the rest of the alliance.The Bastets live in a desert like region (what ever name the place you may choose) they worship a cat goddess. The Bastets abilities can be feline agility, like the druid move prowl Bastets can be able to, and an extra move called feline sight it is like the move hunters have that make the far away view come close. Weapons are bows, daggers, swords, shields, and staves. if you have any suggestions please tell me and for WOW if you approve of this suggestion by all means create.
Edited by Floreithis on 1/24/2012 7:04 PM PST
85 Human Warlock
What if they had four legs and lived in an Egyptian desert with a bunch of pop cultural references!
85 Night Elf Druid
yeah thats exactly like what i meant
85 Night Elf Druid
but they should be humanoid not exactly fully cat
85 Night Elf Druid
Orcs are really war related beasts if bastets were present in our war we can attack the worgens and let you handle your enemies
19 Gnome Rogue
Just be a druid... ohh wait.
90 Pandaren Priest
Go play skyrim.
85 Tauren Paladin
01/24/2012 05:18 PMPosted by Garsid
What if they had four legs and lived in an Egyptian desert with a bunch of pop cultural references!

Yeah and what if they used to be made of stone! That'd be so cool!
Ehm, you can't just make new races, new regions, and new gods/goddesses appear out of thin air. Sorry.

Also, Worgen weren't just "thought of" out of the blue, they have been in WoW, they weren't just a spur of the moment race blizz. made up out of nowhere.
85 Night Elf Druid
how do you think Pandarens were made
15 Tauren Paladin
You'd never be able to wake them up to do anything...
85 Night Elf Druid
maybe its not my decision though
its just an idea i made and though about for days
85 Human Warlock
01/24/2012 05:49 PMPosted by Floreithis

Let me tell you about the birds and the bees....
And that's how flowers are made!
85 Night Elf Druid
for those who views please live a comment if you wish
90 Dwarf Death Knight
01/24/2012 05:49 PMPosted by Floreithis
but that was back when the lore for Warcraft was still being developed. Draenei were spur of the moment because of Pandaren not fitting into TBC. We have more plenty of races to use and not just create new ones. Maybe if they introduce new planets we can get new races but until then choose something else, sorry and if you really want to play a feline race skyrim has the Khajit
85 Night Elf Druid
again this is a suggestion it doesnt have to happen know
90 Dwarf Death Knight
01/24/2012 06:09 PMPosted by Floreithis
again this is a suggestion it doesnt have to happen know

which is why i mention maybe it could happen if we ever go to different planets which there are multiple in the lore just Argus is excluded or the draenei would have noticed the similarities with the tol vir
85 Night Elf Druid
i see your point but lets see what WoW says what they say is what is going to happen.
90 Tauren Paladin
Or maybe we should get a race of umm... cow people!! Yes cow people! That sounds good. We can call them um Minotaurs, no no no, I know TAUREN!! They can be all peaceful and nomadic and stuff yeah that sounds good.

Sarcasm aside WoW already has a cat race, they're called Tol'vir. I highly doubt Blizz would make another cat race just to be playable. As for Pandaren as has been pointed out many times on the forums, they were first introduced in Warcraft 3.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]