Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Hello everyone, I'll keep this brief and to-the-point!
Infinite Pi is recruiting an off-tank for our core Dragon Soul 10 raids. Our main tank is a Death Knight, so we would like to exhaust other tank options (Paladin / Warrior preference) for off-tanking.
Our current raiding nights are Wednesday and Thursday nights from 8pm - Midnight (EST). Our current raid progression for Dragon Soul is 4/8, not having raided over the holiday season. After this week, we anticipate being 6/8.
We're all relatively casual players: fun-loving, a little on the "wrong" side, and talkative. However, when it comes to raiding, consistent attendance is mandatory to be a core raider and we intend to progress. Be self-driven to gear yourself up outside of raids.
- Know at least the LFR fights (obvious preference goes to knowing the normal versions)
- Equipped item level of 380+
- Ability to be on for both raid nights without fail (barring emergencies, unavoidable events, etc. with prior notice to an officer)
- Don't be offended by inappropriate comments and be able to have fun playing! It's a game, and games are meant to be fun.
If you fill these requirements, the best way to contact is in-game (website is in flux). Please send in-game mail to Aissae if you are interested. If I am online, you are more than welcome to send a whisper. We can chat about your experience, what you expect, what we expect, and whether or not there is a fit.
Looking forward to hearing from you guys (or ladies)!
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.