[A] <Infinite Pi> Recruiting core 10m OT

85 Night Elf Druid
Hello everyone, I'll keep this brief and to-the-point!

Infinite Pi is recruiting an off-tank for our core Dragon Soul 10 raids. Our main tank is a Death Knight, so we would like to exhaust other tank options (Paladin / Warrior preference) for off-tanking.

Our current raiding nights are Wednesday and Thursday nights from 8pm - Midnight (EST). Our current raid progression for Dragon Soul is 4/8, not having raided over the holiday season. After this week, we anticipate being 6/8.

We're all relatively casual players: fun-loving, a little on the "wrong" side, and talkative. However, when it comes to raiding, consistent attendance is mandatory to be a core raider and we intend to progress. Be self-driven to gear yourself up outside of raids.

Requirements:

- Know at least the LFR fights (obvious preference goes to knowing the normal versions)
- Equipped item level of 380+
- Ability to be on for both raid nights without fail (barring emergencies, unavoidable events, etc. with prior notice to an officer)
- Don't be offended by inappropriate comments and be able to have fun playing! It's a game, and games are meant to be fun.

If you fill these requirements, the best way to contact is in-game (website is in flux). Please send in-game mail to Aissae if you are interested. If I am online, you are more than welcome to send a whisper. We can chat about your experience, what you expect, what we expect, and whether or not there is a fit.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys (or ladies)!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
what about a bear tank?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
I have a few questions for you regarding the position. ill try to find you in game to have a chat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]