The pains of small guilds on a small server.

85 Dwarf Death Knight
As for effort in NO, el oh el. Of course I dindt have to put in effort to %^-* on your meters, DKs were broken.

How many times have you ranked on any fights again?

Just last tier I was in the top 200 for four fights, despite a drastic lack of drops for plate in general.

So you admit that you only play broken classes because you don't want to try?

I didn't play beta nor was 0/32/29 a spec that even existed when I chose to level a DK. I've also stuck with the class ever since all of the absurd nerfs, and I don't play Unholy either.

I'd like to see how you can justify the notion that getting 9 other people to show up and work together is of the same difficulty as getting 24 other people to show up and work together.

- You're biased by low server population. Finding people to raid is obscenely easy on a decently populated server.
- The number of people performing pivotal roles in 25s is more or less the same, and individual mistakes are generally weighted lower due to an increased cap in battle rezzes as well as a small fraction of raid output lost.
- It is nearly impossible to keep a bench for a non-top100 10m guild, wheras 25s commonly compstack and have 3-5 benched DPS.

EDIT: Solendrys and friends need not reply.
Edited by Furor on 2/29/2012 6:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
02/29/2012 06:51 PMPosted by Furor
Just last tier I was in the top 200 for four fights, despite a drastic lack of drops for plate in general.

For the like one month I raided T11 stuff with para before I stopped raiding I had like what 5+ top 100 parses & I had awful luck with gear so yeah just ask frez he knows I am like the only DK on this backwater server to rank this xpac. =3

Also its "Warrcc and friends" dont know why you would put sol there guess because you're awful.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I heard ranking in the top 100 was hard :/ Well of course if you're terrible like 90% of them it may be hard. But what would i know ^_^
Btw Warrcc all your bros are neat.

Garis
Reply Quote
Dlog thinks I'm bad
Kallin gets legendaries
HB raids are fun

Btw, this is Disorient for those who can't figure it out.
Edited by Rathphd on 2/29/2012 8:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Garis knows you're bad
I have a legendary in my pants
And i guess i can agree with the third
Reply Quote
THAT'S NOT A HAIKU !@#$%^.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Oh we were doing poems? I was just banging my head on the keyboard as hard as i could so i could do neat dps like everyone else who likes the PvEnis
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
- You're biased by low server population. Finding people to raid is obscenely easy on a decently populated server.
- The number of people performing pivotal roles in 25s is more or less the same, and individual mistakes are generally weighted lower due to an increased cap in battle rezzes as well as a small fraction of raid output lost.
- It is nearly impossible to keep a bench for a non-top100 10m guild, wheras 25s commonly compstack and have 3-5 benched DPS.

None of that means it's harder to manage 10 people than 25 people.
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Priest
You guys make me want to shoot pool with myself these poems are so bad

THIS IS SOLENDRYS BTW, I'M RUNNING OUT OF ACCOUNTS TO POST ON
Edited by Oranjello on 2/29/2012 9:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
inb4 Solendrys gets banned again and this thread is locked.

<HALT I AM REPTAR> is almost as good as <mom dad im fgt>
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
NO ONE TOLD ME I WAS WRITING A POEM GIVE ME ANOTHER TRY

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Late at night i like to get in a tub full of marinara and pretend im a meatball.

Does that please the Poem Gods?
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Priest
02/29/2012 08:53 PMPosted by Rathphd
Dlog thinks I'm bad

He's got the one warglaive. BETTER THAN YOU.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Also

02/29/2012 06:51 PMPosted by Furor
Solendrys and friends need not reply.

Never been so insulted in all my life.
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Priest
02/29/2012 09:12 PMPosted by Freznar
Never been so insulted in all my life.

You're mad because I'm your leader
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Priest
Also this thread is going to end up like the "@solendrys" threads.

SORRY AKUMAMANNY.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I could give you another writeup about why managing 25s vs 10s is a huge myth - The management of 25 people is not why 10m is so popular - But you're essentially a broken record when it comes to raid size (WERE NOT GONNA DO TENS FOR ACHIEVES BECAUSE !@#$ THOSE, thanks for the lack of a Plagued Protodrake bee tee dubs)

As for effort in NO, el oh el. Of course I dindt have to put in effort to %^-* on your meters, DKs were broken.

Hahahahahahhahahahhahah!

This is because you've done it?

Kid, I've been GM for years, on three different servers, since Vanilla. I've led my guild through hardcore, semi-hardcore, casual, 40 man, 10 man, 25 man, 25 man heroic.

I led your conceited !@# along with approx 1,100 other people over the past six years as they came and went.

You have not earned the right to debate this issue with me. Leading a 10-man is nothing compared to 25-man. Leading a 25-man is nothing compared to leading a heroic 25-man. Leading a 25-man is harder to do now than ever, and even harder on a low-med population server.

-

Also this thread is the way it is because I'm here. Hi Steamwheedle Cartel, remember me? :)
Edited by Akraen on 3/1/2012 7:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
One night per week is all you can handle? Why even call it a hobby, or even a game at that point. 3-4 nights IS CASUAL. Real guilds raid 5-7 nights.

Wow, things have changed since Vanilla.

Three to four is considered casual? What the hell? lol

Umm.. no. Just no.
Edited by Pensive on 3/1/2012 5:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
I could give you another writeup about why managing 25s vs 10s is a huge myth - The management of 25 people is not why 10m is so popular - But you're essentially a broken record when it comes to raid size (WERE NOT GONNA DO TENS FOR ACHIEVES BECAUSE !@#$ THOSE, thanks for the lack of a Plagued Protodrake bee tee dubs)

Hahahahahahhahahahhahah!

This is because you've done it?

Kid, I've been GM for years, on three different servers, since Vanilla. I've led my guild through hardcore, semi-hardcore, casual, 40 man, 10 man, 25 man, 25 man heroic.

I led your conceited !@# along with approx 1,100 other people over the past six years as they came and went.

You have not earned the right to debate this issue with me. Leading a 10-man is nothing compared to 25-man. Leading a 25-man is nothing compared to leading a heroic 25-man. Leading a 25-man is harder to do now than ever, and even harder on a low-med population server.

-

Also this thread is the way it is because I'm here. Hi Steamwheedle Cartel, remember me? :)

Translation: I don't actually have anything to back this up but I'll cite the fact that I was a pisspoor guild leader for several years and hope this serves as an explanation.

Cool, bro!

I was the DPS lead for a 40-man guild when I was a freshman in high school and stopped leading guilds in WoW to take more time to run national and semi-national level tournaments for fighting games.

But sure, I haven't spend time failing to run guilds for years like you have, dude. Congrats on finally being decently successful at a raid tier, what, seven years after you started to try?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
How's Blackhorn?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]