The pains of small guilds on a small server.

Well, at least he was playing his warrior over there, so he couldn't take a Dragonwrath before he left lol.

<3 you Ando.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Our Ultraxion 25 was before the nerf, and Mr. Little Hunter, good luck salvaging a pre-nerf heroic kill of any boss with even one person dying. Dragon Soul is all about DPS checks.

Furor has no records or rankings. Imnado has dozens, including Heroic Ultraxion and Heroic Hagara. So he can stand still and move. Mercuree is a bencher, not a real raider, look at his gear.

As for my CD usage, love it. I spent half of Yor'sahj in cat form because with the nerf Stanzwar can pretty much solo tank it.

Your pitiful little server probably doesn't know what it's like to be able to goof off on heroic content and still get it done.

Anyway, check out our ranked players: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/31268/rankings/players/

Oh wow, Corwinn, #22th Heroic Morchok, #46 Heroic Ultraxion, #34 Heroic Rag, #69 Heroic Yor'sahj, #150 Heroic Hagara, #186 Heroic Blackhorn

You're right Furor, he sucks, why do I bother bring him?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Furor, if your so good, then why are you still on SWC? I'm pretty sure you don't have any friends there anymore. I know nobody liked you in Lucid Dream.

03/02/2012 12:11 AMPosted by Furor
Tempted to check NO's logs to see if you still have the situational awareness of a slug-sloth hybrid, or if you've gotten better since we had to bench you for Lockeservant because even he was better at not standing in fire.

As for these claims of me, I'm not sure where your getting them. I know Lockservent wasn't playing at the time in which I was raiding with your group. See people were rotated in and out every other week, which was stupid.

I'm not sure where your getting your information. I don't know if your just making it up to throw something back at me, or if your mind is that deluded to think someone would get benched for Lockservent. Either way, I have proof to back up what I do. However, I don't know if I can say the same about you.
Edited by Corwinn on 3/2/2012 11:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Hi guys!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Hi! o/
Reply Quote
86 Human Priest
03/02/2012 12:10 PMPosted by Zamzooble
Hi! o/

o/
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
....durn filthy shadowmage traitor. GIMME A HAELZ.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
05-02-12 Thorim 25
05-02-12 Hodir
05-02-12 Yogg-Saron
05-02-12 Thorim
05-02-12 General Vezax
29-02-12 Ragnaros
05-02-12 Algalon the Observer

Unless you're hiding the parses that Corwinn has ranked on, he's not ranked on any of the encounters you just mentioned. Grats on ranking on post nerf Ragnaros almost three months after the content was made irrelevant, though. Real pro!

Now, a trip to Deaths Overview! Let's see how many times I can find the name Corwinn.

Wow, that wasn't hard.

[20:15:08.795] Kohcrom Black Blood of the Earth Corwinn 29376
[20:15:10.236] Morchok Black Blood of the Earth Corwinn 33048 (R: 450)
[20:15:10.240] Kohcrom Black Blood of the Earth Corwinn 9204 (O: 16500, R: 1350) (more)

lol

[20:35:38.826] Unknown Shadow Word: Death Corwinn 1066
[20:35:39.992] Unknown Shadow Word: Death Corwinn 1065
[20:35:40.678] Maw of Shu'ma Digestive Acid Corwinn 8480 (O: 37976, R: 6326) (more)

Wow, a priest so good he kills himself with SW:D

[21:18:09.536] Warlord Zon'ozz Disrupting Shadows Corwinn 21955 (R: 11531)
[21:18:11.581] Warlord Zon'ozz Disrupting Shadows Corwinn 28229 (R: 3844)
[21:18:11.947] Void of the Unmaking Void Diffusion Corwinn 100641 (O: 812396, R: 479536) (more)

You knocked yourself into the orb! Man, glad you know how to turn your character so this doesnt happen.

The other deaths are also fairly hilarious, though not Corwinn's fault. Flames of Sulfuras means your tanks couldn't figure out to run the !@#$ away from Rag when he charges his mace, and a death to Dreadflame is potentially the clearer's fault and not his, though I have absolutely no way of finding that out, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I haven't checked any of the other logs, but this most recent one is fairly discouraging! Step up your game, NO, this doesn't look like a guild that can beat Spine/Madness!

As far as me ranking, it's notoriously difficult to rank as Frost DPS when you're busy tanking in Blood. I'll try to get on that, though!

Furor, if your so good, then why are you still on SWC? I'm pretty sure you don't have any friends there anymore. I know nobody liked you in Lucid Dream.

Unless I am literally incapable of deciphering simple social cues, I'm fairly sure that people asking me to play other games, talk with them, etc outside of raid time is an indicator that they do like me. Like I said, though, I could be wrong! They could just be masochists.

I haven't left SWC specifcally because I like a lower key schedule where I can put in an amount of time that is not quite ludicrous. I am working more or less full-time and putting myself through school, after all. If you think that I'm kept on SWC due to any factor other than my own personal desire to stay, I'm sorry that you're so blind.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah boi
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
You are pretty damn blind.

22 Corwinn 14-02-12 Morchok 25 Heroic

34 Corwinn 29-02-12 Ragnaros 25 Heroic

46 Corwinn 22-02-12 Ultraxion 25 Heroic

69 Corwinn 28-02-12 Yor'sahj the Unsleeping 25 Heroic

150 Corwinn 28-02-12 Hagara the Stormbinder 25 Heroic

186 Corwinn 15-02-12 Warmaster Blackhorn 25 Heroic

Furor, you're focusing on Corwinn right now because you've nothing else left in you to debate and you know him well enough to know that he's defensive enough to make it look as though you have the upper hand. You know you can't take me one on one in a forum war because, well, nobody can.

You know you're in denial about 10 mans because, well, that's all you can do. If I convince myself being a bus boy is the most prestigious job in the world, then forget my being the President of my company I should go do that.

Give it up Furor, you've lost this round. You can throw the history of NO in our faces as much as you want, but at this point in time, we far exceed anything you or your pitiful little server can manage to do.

Also, ranking as Blood? Yeah, Stanzwar does that. And do you really want to pick a fight with Stanz? *grins*

Reply Quote
Santorum 2012!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
Furor, you're focusing on Corwinn right now because you've nothing else left in you to debate and you know him well enough to know that he's defensive enough to make it look as though you have the upper hand. You know you can't take me one on one in a forum war because, well, nobody can.

Dying of laughter here.

Corwinn is not in your list of ranked players (To be fair, at work our systems require winXP + ie7, so it could be WoL not loading properly). I actually had to go to each parse to find his rank. Cool! He's ranking on fights post-nerf. He's also still dying to stupid mistakes. If you were in progression races you wouldn't be taking Corwinn. But you're playing at the level that you're saying this realm does (Taking friends, not punishing mistakes), so it's fine to bring him along.

I could go into an in-depth analysis on why ranking in 25man isn't necessarily impressive, too, but seeing as you're complaining about how fewer and fewer people do 25s, I'm sure the general gist of such an analysis is obvious to you, right?

Ranking as Blood is essentially equivalent to how much DPS gear you're comfortable wearing. The top Ultraxion Blood parses were done in almost full heroic DPS gear. I don't have full access to that set nor do I care about how much damage I do in Blood. A far more accurate metric for ranking Blood would literally be HP+Absorbs / Sec, but I'm not sure WoL is capable of combining those numbers. If Stanz puts on DPS gear and ranks, cool! Let me know when Blood DKs are throwing on full DPS gear for progression, I'll start doing it right when that happens.

Oh, Stanz only ranked on Blackhorn, doing 18k. Wait, really? That's a ranking number on that fight with the amount you're able to cleave? Hrm.

If one boss post nerf is "far exceeding", golly gee broski you have some low-!@# standards. Relish in finally being ahead of the people you alienated and caused to leave. I doubt it will last any amount of time. :)

Thanks as always for the at-work entertainment.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
03/02/2012 02:03 AMPosted by Gobblede
All reg modes. Congratulations, you ranked top 100 alongside players who were too !@#$ to clear hmodes trolololololol. Had Furor been on SWC during t11 you would have had to compete with his two #1 parses and his four top 10 ones.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA HA HA HA HA the chances of furor ranking let alone having top 10 parses is about the same chance as Avionn not being retarded (would use certain other words but I'd prolly get banned from the forums again).

ps. I like avionn as a person but he is just really really really retarded, oh and I believe those rankings were when most people outside of top end guilds were still first clearing BWD/Bot/To4W on normal so yeah.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
When I grow up I want to be a rapper. My name will be 'Lil Weiner.
Edited by Solendrys on 3/2/2012 2:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
<Shoves Solendrys back into the shoebox>

SILENCE. I am still reading.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I'm pretty sure everything Furor is saying is correct, so we should all just go kill ourselves now. I'll start.

I pulled those ranks from our list of ranked players. If I were to make something up it wouldn't be something so easily proven wrong. I can't help your inadequate software.

I'm only posting here because my brain is mush from having a big software development project I'm working on.

Corwinn's performance exceeds that of some well respected shadow priests. Were I to not know him at all, he would still be someone who could cut it in my guild's core raid group. I find it very hilarious that you speak as if you're from some position of authority or experience.

Start your own 25 man heroic guild. Do it, go. If you're so good at this, I challenge you to create a guild that can do 25-man heroic Morchok.

I'll give you 1,000,000 gold and $500 if you can get that guild ahead of Natural Order in progression before the end of the expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
You're too white sol and hi zam
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
03/02/2012 02:26 PMPosted by Akraen
I'll give you 1,000,000 gold and $500 if you can get that guild ahead of Natural Order in progression before the end of the expansion.

Sol get <mom dad im eagle> raiding you need that money & gold bro to pay back the 500 people you owe gold and money to.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Oh and because WoL is too much for Furor's computer:

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-spyz50vi9h5b1xny/sum/damageDone/?s=6388&e=6714#Corwinn
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-kndp9m4ho94ap0zj/sum/damageDone/?s=5421&e=5870#Corwinn
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-bas4wtbzpmyzqf5d/sum/damageDone/?s=936&e=1184#Corwinn
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-r4cfh7z0xfhws6kk/sum/damageDone/?s=6883&e=7480#Corwinn
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-z13upxh4xf7vaagj/sum/damageDone/?s=1453&e=1788#Corwinn
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-spyz50vi9h5b1xny/sum/damageDone/?s=3508&e=3974#Corwinn
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]