[Frostbitten]

100 Tauren Shaman
If anyone happens to run into Aotona, please send me a tell so I can finally get my !@#$%^- achievement. I'll pay you or give you a lapdance or whatever.

It's the blue rare bird that flies around the middle of Sholazar.

PLIX.
THIX.
Edited by Village on 1/20/2012 4:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Edited by Village on 1/20/12 4:29 PM (PST) If anyone happens to run into Aotona, please send me a tell

I saw it, but you were playing the sims
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Don't lie to me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If you see Loque'ohgodhowthehelldoyouspellit or Old Treestupidthingthatneverspawnsnearthenexus, I'd love you for ever.

And if I happen to see the bird, I'll do my best if you still need it, I know I'm a bit late to this.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
I've found Aotona twice while doing my Oracle dailies. He's much easier to find than Loque'nahak. Still...stupid hunters -_-

Best bet is to just set a hearth at Dal, fly by there once or twice a day. Early morning is usually pretty dead, making it easier to run into rares. Also, if you don't have npcscan, ur doin it rong
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I got Aotona soon after posting this thread.
I ran into Loque a few times, just couldn't catch the bird.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I got Aotona soon after posting this thread.
I ran into Loque a few times, just couldn't catch the bird.

Well, congratz. And whatnot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]