Best Warriors Of QD

85 Human Warrior
01/22/2012 12:58 AMPosted by Imatarp
guess i won by a mile. and lol @ rbgs gregg, they are such a waste of time. whats the point of this thread again btw? are we gonna have a warrior party?

You're the one that mentioned Arena, which is equally as much a waste of time.

As for this thread, I'd imagine it was made for the sake of improving by means of comparison.

And killing people in greens at Lumber Mill and making a movie of it is impressive.
Reply Quote
88 Orc Warrior
Achilles' alt warrior son. I kill you dead, just ask iron (rucker)
Reply Quote
01/22/2012 02:38 AMPosted by Swandive
And killing people in greens at Lumber Mill and making a movie of it is impressive.

I here it's not PVP unless equal gear is on both teams. I kill people in Arena wearing all greens too.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
arena a waste of time? thats sounds like someone who cries themselves to sleep at night because of blood dks cause the 1500s bracket is scary.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
01/22/2012 11:02 AMPosted by Gunslingr
arena a waste of time? thats sounds like someone who cries themselves to sleep at night because of blood dks cause the 1500s bracket is scary.

I lol'd
Reply Quote
01/22/2012 11:02 AMPosted by Gunslingr

Yes, they really are a waste of time. All comps include (at least 1 of the following): Feral Druid, Frost Mage, or Blood DK.

Feral Druid and Frost Mage are hard hard counters to warriors. Blood DKs are just annoying and take a while to kill. Any other comp and I'm not worried.
Reply Quote
Alliance: Valwin

Duels won 1,982
Duels lost 875

Highest 5 man personal rating 1,500
Highest 3 man personal rating 2,156
Highest 2 man personal rating 2,254

Edited: fixed team for personal rating.

^_^~
Edited by Wìnry on 1/22/2012 11:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/22/2012 12:58 AMPosted by Imatarp
As for this thread, I'd imagine it was made for the sake of improving by means of comparison.

The thread was probably made by a low level alt of some !@#$ty warrior who wants to have his name on the QD forums.

Edit: The thread never specified PvE or PvP so everyone quit !@#$%in about who has a higher arena rating.
Edited by Ðivinix on 1/22/2012 2:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
13 Worgen Druid

The thread was probably made by a low level alt of some !@#$ty warrior who wants to have his name on the QD forums.

Edit: The thread never specified PvE or PvP so everyone quit !@#$%in about who has a higher arena rating.

No, but I can see people doing that, and...

Correct, lets keep it on topic people
Edited by Tophatbanker on 1/22/2012 2:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
ME
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I think only 85's count
/pats Nekami
Reply Quote
I think only 85's count
/pats Nekami

But i get 28 KB almost every WSG I do. :'c

I am amazing.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Gun....Tarp...I am disappointed in both of you right now. </3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Gun....Tarp...I am disappointed in both of you right now. </3

Why would that be, my love? I may or may not respond poorly to being insulted, sry ginger :-/
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Why would that be, my love? I may or may not respond poorly to being insulted, sry ginger :-/

Because I <3 you both, and I hate seeing your epeens waggling around all over the internets for no reason. I hold both of you to a higher standard than the average troll.

Div...something is eating your face...
Edited by Chrysaora on 1/23/2012 9:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
12 Night Elf Warrior

And because obviously I am the Queen of warriors on this server.

/thread
Reply Quote
Because I <3 you both, and I hate seeing your epeens waggling around all over the internets for no reason. I hold both of you to a higher standard than the average troll.

Div...something is eating your face...

I wasn't trolling - I was simply sharing the correct interpretation of this game's PVP balance with our beloved ret paladin that says his alt warrior was superior to ours is all. If anything, Gun was trolling when he insinuated such a silly thing.

Oh, and Rucker is from the Forgotten Coast. He does not belong!
Edited by Imatarp on 1/23/2012 11:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
no idea what the purpose of this thread is, but I see a pvp focus... gonna throw my guildie Shoryouken's name in here
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I wasn't trolling - I was simply sharing the correct interpretation of this game's PVP balance with our beloved ret paladin that says his alt warrior was superior to ours is all. If anything, Gun was trolling when he insinuated such a silly thing.

Oh, and Rucker is from the Forgotten Coast. He does not belong!

Translation = epeen waggling.

And to be specific, Gun didn't post that he was the best...I might be wrong, but that looks like a Mtay to me. (and I am usually wrong, you people have more toons then warner brothers.)

1. Remember where you are Gregg/Gun. QD, nobody's skill carries any merit here. To be the best on QD is the equivalent of being top dps in LFR.

2. Talking down to the players on this server is just unneccessary, if your skill level does not match that of the general population, then you are only here for the lulz trolling, realm first welfare hand outs, or epeen stroking of dominating pvp.

3. No one cares about PVP its all about Dargons...duh. Start nit picking each others logs, its funnier.

All of us that have been on this server for years, we know who you are, we know how well you play. :)
Edited by Chrysaora on 1/23/2012 12:22 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]