Anime

85 Undead Mage
Just my faves and the ones that touched my heart!
Death Note!
Angel Beats
FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Elfen Lied /cry
Steins:Gate /all teh time travel!!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
02/03/2012 05:22 AMPosted by Middlings
watching Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei right now. Its pretty nice art and interesting , funny

I really enjoyed the first series of this. Another series with a beautiful art-style is Mononke.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

You're going to "wat" at me initially because it looks like just another magical girl anime, but let me just say here that Madoka is to magical girl animes as Evangelion is to mecha animes. It's an amazing work of art. It will make your heart do weird things.

I can also recommend Higurashi if you like disturbing psychological thrillers, Hetalia if you like funny slice of life/bishounen with historical relevancy, and FLCL if you like hilarious and chaotic with a fleeting glimpse of depth.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
i love my damn one piece. you guys should check out the song "brinks sake" its awesome even though its in Japanese but if you really want there is a dub version
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]